beinteha zaya reunion after third talaq

radhika313 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The biggest question after giving away of third talaq by jain to aaliya..it is very difficult for aaliya to get back to jain..now separation is irrevocable after third talaq as per sheria muslim nikah rule..although jain gets to know the reality that aaliya want not guilty as it ia clear cut conspiracy of nafisa against her mother in law to take revenge for her insult..but ultimately sufferers were ZAYA.
Now despite the fact zain refuses to marry sanam,he might repent off alot still we not be able to get back aaliya as his wife.
Now story will take another twist as they need to HALALA NIKAH.. Which means after third talaq,zain can not get aaliya back her as wife coz he has to marry her again..but here also condition applies,before they do nikah again, aaliya has to marrt so other guy and only after getting first talaq from her second husband, she again can get married to her first husband as Halala.
If they have to unite together then aaliya might have to marry again with some guy probaby that guy would be rehaan..
Now see how story unfolds ahead because now third final talaq has happened and nikah has broken up now..
Comments are invited from all ZAYA AND BEINTEHA lovers..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think they really messed up the show and Zaya. Because now Aaliya will not only have to marry someone else...like you said ...probably Rehan...but she will have to consummate her 2nd marriage...then divorce Rehan...and get back with Zain. 🤪
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Umm..i actually dont want it to go the halala way...
Nor I want Remarriage
But if i hve to choose between these two..o go fr remarriage
radhika313 thumbnail
As muslim sharia ruling, as in the serial all being followed, as per rule halala nikah would be only option before zain and aaliya..
Now question arises will rehaan agree to getting married to aaliya or aaliya will accept him as his husband and rehaan will divorce aaliya just to bring ZAYA together again..
This all will be messy..Also as per muslim shariah rule..doing second nikah by divorced wife just to get back her first husband deliberately is sin..aaliya is very god fearing and now she might not commit sin whaetever happens..
So it means end of zaya love story or any scope for their reunion in any other way..
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

I think they really messed up the show and Zaya. Because now Aaliya will not only have to marry someone else...like you said ...probably Rehan...but she will have to consummate her 2nd marriage...then divorce Rehan...and get back with Zain. 🤪

Remarriage I can probably handle but consummate No Way...they haven't been exact to Islam so I think we can forgive them if they don't show that"I'm gonna be sick" and get Rehan and Aliya divorced but I dont want Aliya to go through another divorce either then what kill Rehan then what about his kids Aliya will be stuck with them..
Yah Allah what a mess...The cv's have to be geniuses to get out this mess.
radhika313 thumbnail
Actually there is another possibility of their union or non breakage of nikah.
As per rule even of third divorce has happened, but soon before the expiry of iddah means completion of whole period of three months, if husband realizes he can take back his wife.
In the current scenario if by end of the day, if zain finds her and confess her then before expiry of that day, he can still remain his husband.

Even after saying thirs talaq, before the expiry of iddah, husband can take back his wife.

Or if girl is pregant then divorce can not be given or can take effect till she delivers child.
.so if she happens to be pregant then divorce will not be possible..
Views are invited.
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: radhika313

Actually there is another possibility of their union or non breakage of nikah.
As per rule even of third divorce has happened, but soon before the expiry of iddah means completion of whole period of three months, if husband realizes he can take back his wife.
In the current scenario if by end of the day, if zain finds her and confess her then before expiry of that day, he can still remain his husband.

Even after saying thirs talaq, before the expiry of iddah, husband can take back his wife.

Or if girl is pregant then divorce can not be given or can take effect till she delivers child.
.so if she happens to be pregant then divorce will not be possible..
Views are invited.

You know if they had done the Talakh in the proper procedure everything would have been so much easier.But yes if before Iddah period is over Zain takes back the Talakh then it's ok...saying talakh isn't even important each month of the iddah.even if he didn't say talakh and the iddah period is over they are divorced but if he takes it back in front of 2 witnesses before that period is over then their marriage is saved.
But why are we discussing all this???
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wait a second guys after second divorce he verbally accepted her as wife +they ended up sleeping so according to rules if any of this act is done previous 2 divorces r nullified
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Of course Aaliya can marry Rehan and then the CVs can kill him off and make her a widow. She can marry Zain then. 🤔
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Originally posted by: silla

Wait a second guys after second divorce he verbally accepted her as wife +they ended up sleeping so according to rules if any of this act is done previous 2 divorces r nullified

Did he? And you mean they had sex after that? I don't know as I've missed several episodes and have only been reading WU.