Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I'd love it if she ended up with Zarina's son especially since Bilal can't end up with Shazia, my shipper heart 💔 😭

Yes, I caught up on some much needed sleep so I couldn't watch the episode on live stream like I usually do.

The wall scene was beautiful! They love each other so much, it kills them to go through this but Zain chose to fulfill his mother's promise above his marriage to Aaliya because in his mind he is the cause of his mother's misery when in reality its the other way around.

The way they were zooming in on the recorder and Nafeesa finding out Rehan left it with Zain, it could have been easily speculated that Zain would not get to hear it in fact I doubt he would have had Sanam not dropped it. The recorder was the furthest from his thoughts but thankfully everything happens for a reason and he listened to it.

Suraiya is unbelievable! Zain even told her today, I will fulfill the promise when the time is right, in no way was he prepared to be married off just hours after he ended his marriage. I really did not understand Suraiya's rush, I mean her main goal was to have Aaliya out of their lives which she did so why not give your son time to heal? Why should the marriage happen right away?

Suri is rushing coz in case if he says no to nikah, so she don't want to give him time to heel.She knows he loves Aalia .
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I was thinking back to Farhan's message and it seems he will do right by this track in terms of Zain's redemption. I don't think Aaliya will easily forgive, it won't be like the previous incidents where he said sorry and she melted in his arms. This time Aaliya is going to distance herself from him, she will be cold and she will be angry. Zain needed this, there was a time he told Aaliya she took him for granted well now he will see just how much he took her for granted. Zain will truly realize Aaliya's worth!

Word Mandy , ima totally on your side nigga !! and like as u said there is there is there is some catch some huge loophole's for example - ZAYA trip , they both slept in intimacy in Aaliya's iddah period, secondly two time's zain said BIWI HAI WO MERI in her iddah period , Aaliya's word's to mr malik that MERE SAUHAR KE BAARE MEIN AAPKO KOI BOLNE KA HAQ NI HAI, these these are loopholes & they both accepted em as HUSBAND AND WIFE in her iddah period
seriously mandy Being postive in a negative situation is not naive its leadership 😆 did i make sense ?
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wanted badly that he founds truth, God how naive he is cant belivie. Love that actor more of her mean love him more, but I am happy that this happen. Didnt watch episode, I watch now rep episode.
_aaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved today's episode as well.. from the beginning till the end, the episode kept my eyes glued to the screen. Couldn't afford to miss even one scene. totally agree with you, Tujhe Bhula Diya flashbacks, oh God!! and then the third TALAAQ?? kyun? couldn't he have waited for a while .. now don't know what will happen :( I hope sanam turns out to be like rehaan as well. with the entry of Zareena and Bilal (and the already great Suraiya, & Shazia), the show has enough negetavity. Poor Zain, his miss world cheated him, gave him soo much pain.