Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: psarada

@Mandy-ve:- Hmm, I won't lie but part of me is confused. Now that the third talaq is done deal, I am doubtful on how the creatives will get ZaYa back in the game. IF the creatives go the Halala way - I mean Aliyah has to marry someone else and then get divorced to end up with Zain then I am out of the show. That is my base requirement for hanging on to the show.

I am really hoping the creatives have some other track to show that ZaYa are going to end up together. That is the only way they can retain their viewers. I read Farhan sir's message and really hoping he won't show halala because he mentioned the way we show and interpret halala is going to be different. Which means this concept is up in the track next. Not sure how I feel about it.

Coming to the episode, the one person who disgusted me was Suriyaa and Nafeesa is close second. How can a mom be like that. Not only she immediately changed her clothes after Zain divorced Aliyah,she started planning for his second marriage? Did she even see the pain Zain was going through. I hated her emotional trapping of Zain and exploiting him. She doesn't deserve to be called a mother - period.

And Nafeesa - the lady still doesn't understand what pain she gave to 2 loving souls. The sin is not going to leave her. Because of her planning the whole family got devastated but still she is not at all repentant. She didn't even feel sad for putting Zain through all this just so that she can get back for her insults.

Loved the way Zain finally got to know the truth but my question is the same - What next? They are divorced now so where or how can Zain get Aliyah back? So waiting to see what the creatives show next.

Sarada-ve, my head is spinning from all the possible ways CVs can go about this. Many fans have been checking online for loopholes, some of which can apply based on the track so far but who knows what route CVs will take? These CVs are so damn unpredictable that I do not know no more. Each time I think okay this is what will happen, I end up seeing something completely different.

Suraiya talk about cold hearted, what is the rush to marry him off to another girl all of a sudden? Even Zarina was observing all this and wondering what is going on? Here is Zain who is ready and did everything for his mother's happiness because he believes he is the reason she suffered in the first place and then there is Suraiya who completely overlooks her son's pain and happiness

Nafeesa, she had nerve! I'm glad the family was suspicious of her, they will know exactly why she was there soon enough or so I hope. Nafeesa deserves to get what is coming to her.

Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great episode..
I so agree with each and every point
I feel Sanam will end up with Zarina's son 🤔 Lil
I wish karma hits Suri soon.

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Mandy awesome post.In fact i was surprised wen u said u did nt see the epi.
Epi was good nd precap made us happy.
Harshika killed it .
I felt bad when he was saying T, he has so many surrounde by him nd, she was alone.But Aalia took it nicely .Rehan comes nd asks her , is it over she was in bad condition she did nt utter a word to him.
The wall scene was adorable both don't want T poor Aalia she pleaded him so much still he did nt trusted her.
Wen Aalia was saying to Mamu i tried my best to save but i could nt,, i could nt control my tears.
Rehan tells Zain hear this nd kept the recorder on the table i was so scared since he told Nafee recorder is with Zain she will take it nd destroy.
Cameo saw the way he said T , heavy heart ,still she ready for nikah ? T got over next second suri madan in colour saree and preparing for nikah immediately.She knows he loves Aalia , she should have given sometime for him to heel atleast.She knows if she did nt do, then she may fail again.
Cameo did one thing , dropping the recorder dat made zain to hear.
After hearing yes he felt very bad.
Harshika has portrayed their's character very well.
Thankfully Farhan sir and CV has nt dragged dis track.
Again suri should nt tell u r dad died coz of her.
Hope dat will nt happen.
Wtg for monday
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbievishi20

Great episode..
I so agree with each and every point
I feel Sanam will end up with Zarina's son 🤔 Lil
I wish karma hits Suri soon.

I'd love it if she ended up with Zarina's son especially since Bilal can't end up with Shazia, my shipper heart 💔 😭

Originally posted by: Baingan

@ Mandy awesome post.In fact i was surprised wen u said u did nt see the epi.

Epi was good nd precap made us happy.
Harshika killed it .
I felt bad when he was saying T, he has so many surrounde by him nd, she was alone.But Aalia took it nicely .Rehan comes nd asks her , is it over she was in bad condition she did nt utter a word to him.
The wall scene was adorable both don't want T poor Aalia she pleaded him so much still he did nt trusted her.
Wen Aalia was saying to Mamu i tried my best to save but i could nt,, i could nt control my tears.
Rehan tells Zain hear this nd kept the recorder on the table i was so scared since he told Nafee recorder is with Zain she will take it nd destroy.
Cameo saw the way he said T , heavy heart ,still she ready for nikah ? T got over next second suri madan in colour saree and preparing for nikah immediately.She knows he loves Aalia , she should have given sometime for him to heel atleast.She knows if she did nt do, then she may fail again.
Cameo did one thing , dropping the recorder dat made zain to hear.
After hearing yes he felt very bad.
Harshika has portrayed their's character very well.
Thankfully Farhan sir and CV has nt dragged dis track.
Again suri should nt tell u r dad died coz of her.
Hope dat will nt happen.
Wtg for monday

Yes, I caught up on some much needed sleep so I couldn't watch the episode on live stream like I usually do.

The wall scene was beautiful! They love each other so much, it kills them to go through this but Zain chose to fulfill his mother's promise above his marriage to Aaliya because in his mind he is the cause of his mother's misery when in reality its the other way around.

The way they were zooming in on the recorder and Nafeesa finding out Rehan left it with Zain, it could have been easily speculated that Zain would not get to hear it in fact I doubt he would have had Sanam not dropped it. The recorder was the furthest from his thoughts but thankfully everything happens for a reason and he listened to it.

Suraiya is unbelievable! Zain even told her today, I will fulfill the promise when the time is right, in no way was he prepared to be married off just hours after he ended his marriage. I really did not understand Suraiya's rush, I mean her main goal was to have Aaliya out of their lives which she did so why not give your son time to heal? Why should the marriage happen right away?

suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
agree ...I like the cvs for not dragging the track toomuch...now zain starts with his repentence ...hope cvs handle it with more of aliya humouring zain😊 in the beginning because too much of intensity😭 can be monotonous and may be end it full on intense where both breakdown...I am sure this resentence will also be a fast track one...but for a change want it to be dragged for a weekatleast...may be iam asking for too much...😉
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am looking at any post it all says the same thing... No halala... There is not even one person here who is actually willing to see the serial take that route... I am hoping there are some serious loop holes that happnened during their trip which nullify the divorce... How ever the PH tries to put the halala track it will not be accepted by the viewers...

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i jus loved the episode it was heart wrecking epidode i culd feel the pain from bth side bth are shattered with zain saying the third talaaq it jus crashed aliya right down shes broken bt i wasnt easy for zain to for saying that he was to broken n it was hard for him to bt cos of that one promise he had to tke this step with a heavy heart if u put ur self in zains shoes u wuld knw hw he must be feeling n same goes with aliya bth love eachother very much n this is a test for them.. what i loved the most was the hand coordination with their hands with the wall in the middle that was jus amazing they are truly made for eachother. also loved they way aliya broken down god bless her was crying with her.

about suri what can i say abt her she has got no heart at all her husband has died how can she wear colourful clothes already shes one heck of a selfish women she cant even see zains happiness she cant see tht zains happiness is wid aliya n only aliya to hell with suri u never loved usman saab u only cate abt ur reputation n thats it shame on u even fahads reactions when he saw her in those clothes he was thinking like what are u doin mom dad has jus gne n u bk to this, i feel like slaping her.

n loved tht zain has found out the truth finally n happy tht the cvs havent dragged this the questions nw is hw will zaya reunite though zain has alreadty said the 3rd talaq thats my question is it possible 4 them to gt bk. is this 3rd talaaq valid...
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mandy and you know what ima want zain to remember all past deeds of suri and party the day she came to abdulla's i want him to repent like hell and i need creatives to write zain character more carefully that its high time now to become actual man , the man aaliya wanted him to be. remember the night when they came home as lovebirds and next morning aaliya says to zain ki mai ni chahti dunia kahe ki aaliya ke isqk mien zain nikama hogya ,Biwi ko shauhar ki taqat bnana chaiyee kamjori nahi. now i want ulta i wana zain to be her himat , ima making sense ?

& zain need's to remember that every time Aaliya was right , she was his REHNUMAYI i mean guidance , he need's to feel her emotions/pain/torcher's/bezti/ and he need's to be a man now aaliya wanted him to be, on monday i want zain to question all of other abdull'as like are u f**king serious guys maine aur aaliya ne aap logon ka kya viagda tha , i just loved my girl with my whole heart and soul, she was, she is, and she will be mine love of my life , to hell with you all and your cheapness,

& if zain need's to succeed in wooing his wife his life, he needs to be like usmaan, he needs to be love her like usmaan, he needs to give respect like usmaan did then only she will be his AALIYA/HIS OWN BREATH OF LIFE/HIS MALIKA-E-ZAIN/HIS PRINCESS/HIS LIFE ❤️

Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suchijoshi

agree ...I like the cvs for not dragging the track toomuch...now zain starts with his repentence ...hope cvs handle it with more of aliya humouring zain😊 in the beginning because too much of intensity😭 can be monotonous and may be end it full on intense where both breakdown...I am sure this resentence will also be a fast track one...but for a change want it to be dragged for a weekatleast...may be iam asking for too much...😉

You are not asking too much, I want to see this upcoming track executed well. Don't fast track it, fans actually want to see Zain's repentance and Aaliya not forgiving so easily. Plus they have to touch on any loopholes if any that could have made their divorce invalid. Its the optimist in me that is hoping for this!

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

I am looking at any post it all says the same thing... No halala... There is not even one person here who is actually willing to see the serial take that route... I am hoping there are some serious loop holes that happnened during their trip which nullify the divorce... How ever the PH tries to put the halala track it will not be accepted by the viewers...

Exactly, a halala would be so wrong especially now that Zain knows the truth. Viewers just won't be able to stomach Zain and Aaliya marrying other people. I know its been done on other shows but it should not be the same for BI. There just has to be a catch especially when you have tweets from the cast about love prevailing!

Originally posted by: Harshika4Life

i jus loved the episode it was heart wrecking epidode i culd feel the pain from bth side bth are shattered with zain saying the third talaaq it jus crashed aliya right down shes broken bt i wasnt easy for zain to for saying that he was to broken n it was hard for him to bt cos of that one promise he had to tke this step with a heavy heart if u put ur self in zains shoes u wuld knw hw he must be feeling n same goes with aliya bth love eachother very much n this is a test for them.. what i loved the most was the hand coordination with their hands with the wall in the middle that was jus amazing they are truly made for eachother. also loved they way aliya broken down god bless her was crying with her.

about suri what can i say abt her she has got no heart at all her husband has died how can she wear colourful clothes already shes one heck of a selfish women she cant even see zains happiness she cant see tht zains happiness is wid aliya n only aliya to hell with suri u never loved usman saab u only cate abt ur reputation n thats it shame on u even fahads reactions when he saw her in those clothes he was thinking like what are u doin mom dad has jus gne n u bk to this, i feel like slaping her.

n loved tht zain has found out the truth finally n happy tht the cvs havent dragged this the questions nw is hw will zaya reunite though zain has alreadty said the 3rd talaq thats my question is it possible 4 them to gt bk. is this 3rd talaaq valid...

With Zain, there's a part of me that hates him for what he put Aaliya through and there is the other part that sympathizes with him because he was a victim in all of this. No it does not make what he put Aaliya through justified by any means but when you see what he has been through, its easy to see why he would not be the same sensible Zain he used to be.

I am so glad they did not drag this especially considering what was about to happen, Zain needed to hear the truth and what happens from here is the real suspense. Unlike last week, this week I want NO SPOILERS! I don't want them ruining anything or my mood.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Mandy and you know what ima want zain to remember all past deeds of suri and party the day she came to abdulla's i want him to repent like hell and i need creatives to write zain character more carefully that its high time now to become actual man , the man aaliya wanted him to be. remember the night when they came home as lovebirds and next morning aaliya says to zain ki mai ni chahti dunia kahe ki aaliya ke isqk mien zain nikama hogya ,Biwi ko shauhar ki taqat bnana chaiyee kamjori nahi. now i want ulta i wana zain to be her himat , ima making sense ?

& zain need's to remember that every time Aaliya was right , she was his REHNUMAYI i mean guidance , he need's to feel her emotions/pain/torcher's/bezti/ and he need's to be a man now aaliya wanted him to be, on monday i want zain to question all of other abdull'as like are u f**king serious guys maine aur aaliya ne aap logon ka kya viagda tha , i just loved my girl with my whole heart and soul, she was, she is, and she will be mine love of my life , to hell with you all and your cheapness,

& if zain need's to succeed in wooing his wife his life, he needs to be like usmaan, he needs to be love her like usmaan, he needs to give respect like usmaan did then only she will be his AALIYA/HIS OWN BREATH OF LIFE/HIS MALIKA-E-ZAIN/HIS PRINCESS/HIS LIFE ❤️

I was thinking back to Farhan's message and it seems he will do right by this track in terms of Zain's redemption. I don't think Aaliya will easily forgive, it won't be like the previous incidents where he said sorry and she melted in his arms. This time Aaliya is going to distance herself from him, she will be cold and she will be angry. Zain needed this, there was a time he told Aaliya she took him for granted well now he will see just how much he took her for granted. Zain will truly realize Aaliya's worth!