Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I agree with you, even before Sanam made her entry into the show the heat was on from many including myself but after seeing her in tonight's episode I didn't get that negative vibe from her.

You are bang on about Suraiya, she was been the biggest threat to Zain and Aaliya from the very beginning and I seriously cannot wait until she gets what is coming to her. Zarina just needs one chance and when she strikes Suraiya will be left with nothing.

Sadly Yuvika, this is not the first show that messes with religion when it comes to storytelling. There have been plenty who followed suit and insulted viewers intelligence in the process but what's done is done and I want to see where CVs go from here. Zain cannot just go back to Aaliya now and say I'm sorry lets get back together, no it is much more complicated than that now.

yep u see, that's what I mean... whether or not they are positive, it doesn't change anything, people still hate on them which is rather silly becos the biggest threat n 3rd angle is suraiya... so its like worry abt her instead of hating on 2 people that aren't even negative. I genuinely hope rehan remains positive (which I am sure he will) and even sanam is a positive character. it will be nice to see some positive characters in the show otherwise we have negative characters...too many of them. rehan to me is a bit like a mini usman in the making - helping and guiding zain as well as helping zaya's relationship survive.
yes mandy indeed it is much more complicated. zain may want to just go back to aaliya - but aaliya is well aware of what this means, she's more knowledgeable about Islam so I will be surprised if the CVs ruin her character (which till date has been portrayed as a practising muslim) and show aaliya and zain getting together without consideration to what ISLAM says about it.
In a weird way, I can actually see why suraiya hates aaliya - she blames aaliya for usman's accident which was caused becos he was sent to the office by Aaliya and then the police complaint which again in her eyes was caused by Aaliya so like zain, suraiya hating aaliya is understandable to some extent... its like thanks to her parents n nafeesa's revenge, aaliya gave suraiya another chance to increase the depth of hatred she has in her heart against aaliya.
more than waiting to see how suraiya is punished, I am actually interested to know how suraiya will react or what she'll do when she finds out the truth - that aaliya didn't file tht complaint...will her hatred be reduced...will she punish nafeesa...will she get fahad to divorce nafeesa... that is what im curious 2 know... suraiya's punishment I feel is already there, its jus the case that she is unable to see it... the people she selflessly loved her entire life are leading far from perfect lives and/or are no longer with her... barkat/usman - both dead, and fahad/zain - both thanks to suraiya's interference have messed up marriages and then there is zarina who is her real sis (whom she no doubt loves a lot) but she hates nafeesa. so in a way she's already receiving her punishment.
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

yep u see, that's what I mean... whether or not they are positive, it doesn't change anything, people still hate on them which is rather silly becos the biggest threat n 3rd angle is suraiya... so its like worry abt her instead of hating on 2 people that aren't even negative. I genuinely hope rehan remains positive (which I am sure he will) and even sanam is a positive character. it will be nice to see some positive characters in the show otherwise we have negative characters...too many of them. rehan to me is a bit like a mini usman in the making - helping and guiding zain as well as helping zaya's relationship survive.
yes mandy indeed it is much more complicated. zain may want to just go back to aaliya - but aaliya is well aware of what this means, she's more knowledgeable about Islam so I will be surprised if the CVs ruin her character (which till date has been portrayed as a practising muslim) and show aaliya and zain getting together without consideration to what ISLAM says about it.
In a weird way, I can actually see why suraiya hates aaliya - she blames aaliya for usman's accident which was caused becos he was sent to the office by Aaliya and then the police complaint which again in her eyes was caused by Aaliya so like zain, suraiya hating aaliya is understandable to some extent... its like thanks to her parents n nafeesa's revenge, aaliya gave suraiya another chance to increase the depth of hatred she has in her heart against aaliya.
more than waiting to see how suraiya is punished, I am actually interested to know how suraiya will react or what she'll do when she finds out the truth - that aaliya didn't file tht complaint...will her hatred be reduced...will she punish nafeesa...will she get fahad to divorce nafeesa... that is what im curious 2 know... suraiya's punishment I feel is already there, its jus the case that she is unable to see it... the people she selflessly loved her entire life are leading far from perfect lives and/or are no longer with her... barkat/usman - both dead, and fahad/zain - both thanks to suraiya's interference have messed up marriages and then there is zarina who is her real sis (whom she no doubt loves a lot) but she hates nafeesa. so in a way she's already receiving her punishment.

I see what you mean and like you I hope they keep Rehan positive. I am really liking him right now and it would be a shame to do a 180 on his character. It really is not needed and it would be nice to see BI keeping some things unique, a new entry does not always have to mean lets make them negative to destroy the lead pairing.

With Sanam, I am hoping the same thing. Right now I do not see her negative and she should remain that way. There are articles which said she would be like Suraiya but so far I've seen none of that nor do I want to, seriously one Suraiya is more than enough!

Honestly I do not have much hope for Suraiya when news of Aaliya's innocence comes to light. Suraiya just harbors so much hatred towards this girl that it seems like hell would have to freeze over before she ever gave Aaliya a break. I know there was the temporary one when Barkat was found but that just looked so out of character for Suraiya. It will be interesting what CVs do here.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post mandy, just watched todays episode in my break , i cried for both of em , 😭 i hope ruju thing will work between em, did you see that mandy , zain was crying while telling that he don't wana get married. i feel him , but i feel more for aaliya , she is totally broken i can say beyond repair, i need zain to say when they will reunite. zain needs to tell his girl. listen princess mai tumhe itni mohabat krunga ki tumhaare sb gam bhar jaaynge !! 😭 , i cried yesterday and today like maniac , by looking at em we can feel like its our pain,, harsh ad's tweet gives me more positive signs , mandy this trip will be there only saviour i can tell ju as guaranteed words,, that night when they are sleeping hand in hand n clock was showing us every hour / zain ka AALIYA ko MERI BIWI HAI WO , kehnaa, creatives hadn't thrown those scenes like that, they are showing lot of meanings with positive vibes, i will say in punjabi for zain,
ZAIN PUTTAR TYAAAR HOJA , WIFE NU MNAAUN LIYE & YOU BETTER GO ON YOUR DAAMN KNESS IN FRONT OF MILLION PEOPLE TO PROPOSE HER which in result yeh aaapki BI fandom aapni lifetime history mien yaad rakh sake, we as girls will be marrying someday in future & we can remember your propose which will help us πŸ˜† lol ,

P.S sory mandy , itni negativity serial mein so thoda aapne ko cheer up krna to bnta hai
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Awesome post mandy, just watched todays episode in my break , i cried for both of em , 😭 i hope ruju thing will work between em, did you see that mandy , zain was crying while telling that he don't wana get married. i feel him , but i feel more for aaliya , she is totally broken i can say beyond repair, i need zain to say when they will reunite. zain needs to tell his girl. listen princess mai tumhe itni mohabat krunga ki tumhaare sb gam bhar jaaynge !! 😭 , i cried yesterday and today like maniac , by looking at em we can feel like its our pain,, harsh ad's tweet gives me more positive signs , mandy this trip will be there only saviour i can tell ju as guaranteed words,, that night when they are sleeping hand in hand n clock was showing us every hour / zain ka AALIYA ko MERI BIWI HAI WO , kehnaa, creatives hadn't thrown those scenes like that, they are showing lot of meanings with positive vibes, i will say in punjabi for zain,

ZAIN PUTTAR TYAAAR HOJA , WIFE NU MNAAUN LIYE & YOU BETTER GO ON YOUR DAAMN KNESS IN FRONT OF MILLION PEOPLE TO PROPOSE HER which in result yeh aaapki BI fandom aapni lifetime history mien yaad rakh sake, we as girls will be marrying someday in future & we can remember your propose which will help us πŸ˜† lol ,

P.S sory mandy , itni negativity serial mein so thoda aapne ko cheer up krna to bnta hai

Hey saranvir πŸ€— My heart went out to Aaliya today, what a breakdown she had and rightfully so, she is completely broken. Zain needs to realize the Aaliya he once loved is gone, she is not going to be the same person. Today something inside Aaliya died 😭

Zain completely annoyed me when he went looking for his mom and once again talked about fulfilling his promise for a second marriage, I was like seriously? I was so mad at that scene but when they showed him alone and Tujhe Bhula Diya played along with the next scene where he remembered breaking Aaliya's heart I was reminded of the Zain I loved.

Zain is going to repent big time for hurting Aaliya, I can't wait for Monday!

I agree with you about their trip, I usually wonder why certain scenes are inserted especially random ones like the jungle scene but if it later connects to form the bigger picture it will be great! I want to know what CVs have in mind here because Farhan's message to fans did not give many much hope but then the miracle came in the form of Harshad who tweeted after who knows how long! Harshad encouraged fans to keep watching and tried to spread some positivity.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hain

This entire week has been awesome. The CVs have done an amazing job showing the turmoil of both Zain and Aliya and keeping all of us hanging on what is going to happen next.

Suraiya is one whose truth will come out last and given some of her monologues to Usmaan sahib, it is not like she things she has done anything wrong, so her fall will take some time. For now I am excited to see what Zain does next and how the story moves forward. Perfect way to keep everyone hanging over the weekend and waiting for the next week ⭐️⭐️

Heinken πŸ€— welcome! You need to post more here and I need to post more in the CC πŸ˜†

Exactly, I love the suspense element of it all. Normally you can know or predict what will happen next but not with BI. BI is far the most unpredictable show I've watched but also one of the best. For a newbie PH, they've really left their mark.

I agree with you, earlier this week we saw Zain's turmoil and now its Aaliya's turn. Before many questioned why she used to act so normal but now it is known behind those smiles is a girl who has been keeping in a world of pain and today she just broke down completely.

I don't mind Suraiya's truth taking longer to come out, naturally everything can't happen at once and right now Nafeesa's truth was important. I cannot wait for Monday's episode, Zain now knowing of Aaliya's innocence and what he does from here is what I want to see.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Perfect Mandy :)
I loved the whole week episodes and really looking forward to the following week as the truth is out how will he win her back and honestly I am not going to stress thinking about this whole divorce process as there are different types of divorce and we don't know which one is in the mind of cvc's but I really believe it would not go down halala.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bella_mango

Agree!! Preetika rocked today love her so much!
Through out this whole week both harshika have done an awesome job!! The wall scene was so emotional...
I was also wondering if sanam is positive or negative but by the looks of it, it seems she will help Zaya come together...
Awesome Post πŸ˜ƒ

That is what I believe too, at the moment she does not seem negative and I think after knowing how much Zain loves Aaliya she will set him free. I mean why would she want to be with a guy who made it clear he can never love her? What life is that?

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Todays episode was awesomeee...infact whole weeks epis were

Except for last part of thurs n first part of fri

Yes, those scenes were tough to watch but the week overall was amazing! The intensity, the raw emotions, I loved it!

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

I agree with u!!

Harshika r best at portraying ZaYa's characters. Their pain was so evident. They lost the last pillar, which they cud have hold on to. And yes I must give it to Aliya today. She has outdone everyone today. Be it Zain or Aliya, they always make us feel for them.

I also like the CVs for not dragging things too far and yeah finally the truth is out. From here on we will get to see the real picture. And I am all in for this one.

Suraiyaa..talking abt her is like talking to a wall. She is a defame in the name of a woman. A failure as a mother and wife. She is nothing but a selfish and an unhappy soul. Her expressions wud be priceless on Monday's episode and worth watching.

I can already see Zain's heart coming out after finding out the truth. Now it's time for face-off, realizations and repentance. Now he will truly understand his Dad's motives at least I feel. I really want to see how he takes away her pain and get her what she deserves. Be it respect or love.

Suri can just rot in hell and yes it's pay-back time. Her karma is calling her. Even I am waiting for the day when finally he will get to see his mother's true self. At the same time dreading it b/c the poor guy will break down once again. Still it's better than living in a delusion. At that time, I want Aliya to be dere for him, console him and be his strength. Only she can take away all his pain.

Abt Sanam...I still don't like herπŸ˜† Though I agree, The CVs can make a better use of this character and not go the cliche way.

The PH knew what they were doing when they chose Harshika for ZaYa, they have fit into the skin of their characters so perfectly that many times you forget they are just acting. That is not an easy thing to do but Harshad and Preetika have managed to leave their mark with their debuts, hats off to them for that!

Tell me about it! In other shows I would have had to watch months and months with these hit and miss and I would have pulled my hair out! However in BI, they get right on it.

Suraiya, what a way to comfort your son when you know he loved Aaliya with all his heart. The way she manipulates, guilt trips him disgusts me. I'm still not over her holding him responsible for his father's death, that alone is enough to break a person and make him feel compelled to bow down to her wishes.

LOL about Sanam, like Yuvika said we would not like her either way but I seriously do not want another Suraiya! We have enough negative characters on this show, why add one more when there is enough for drama?? Too many negative characters kill a show fast!

Originally posted by: Attabag1

Heart wrenching episode... Zain swept away with loyalties to his unworthy mother; a mother's intentions right from the start to make Sanam his bride...

I have to say that I was well annoyed with the fact that again Zain humiliated Alia in front of the thumashabeen audience ... He could have at least afforded her the dignity of hearing the dreaded word in private but no all the ugly mob had to be present...

I was very proud of Alia... Her head held high she was ready for him to do his worst... She held his gaze, never lost her eye contact whatsoever ... She did not give the ugly mob the satisfaction of seeing her breakdown ... In the sanctuary of her room, her soul completely destroyed, the enormity of what just took place hit her hard and she lost her resolve...

Zain is hurting as well but the difference is he has his family, scheming , evil or whatever but he has others around him whereas Alia is all alone and rightly the one person she could vent out on was her Mamu...

The web of deceit , lies and egos have destroyed two beautiful souls... Souls that are incomplete without each other... Where will the winds of time take them from here????

Good night and God bless all

This is what I love about Aaliya, she does not give anyone the satisfaction of seeing her broken. Aaliya broke down but she did so in private while once again holding strong against that hateful mob.

Exactly, I mean I feel for Zain but Aaliya really does have no one to turn to. Rehan and Grumpy don't count, they've been supportive but it is not the same. This is why I feel Aaliya will not be the same person Zain loved, something inside her has died and she is broken completely!

I love what you said about two beautiful souls being destroyed and incomplete without each other, very well said! I want to see what fate has in store for them, neither deserved this.

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Perfect Mandy :)

I loved the whole week episodes and really looking forward to the following week as the truth is out how will he win her back and honestly I am not going to stress thinking about this whole divorce process as there are different types of divorce and we don't know which one is in the mind of cvc's but I really believe it would not go down halala.

My head spins reading all the possible loopholes! πŸ˜† I'm just going to wait and watch how things play out
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Heinken πŸ€— welcome! You need to post more here and I need to post more in the CC πŸ˜†

Exactly, I love the suspense element of it all. Normally you can know or predict what will happen next but not with BI. BI is far the most unpredictable show I've watched but also one of the best. For a newbie PH, they've really left their mark.

I agree with you, earlier this week we saw Zain's turmoil and now its Aaliya's turn. Before many questioned why she used to act so normal but now it is known behind those smiles is a girl who has been keeping in a world of pain and today she just broke down completely.

I don't mind Suraiya's truth taking longer to come out, naturally everything can't happen at once and right now Nafeesa's truth was important. I cannot wait for Monday's episode, Zain now knowing of Aaliya's innocence and what he does from here is what I want to see.

Mandy πŸ€—I don't watch regularly to post often but this time will try.. till the story holds my interest that is πŸ˜› What I want now (and I am not saying this what CVs have in mind) is Zain only getting silence from Aaliya. She lay it all out, almost begged him not to give Talak but he went ahead anyways. He got Aaliya easily the first time.. now not that I know what the twisted tangle the CVs will work to untangle the mess they have made but I want Zain to really really work to get Aaliya back. But really I will wait and watch what CVs come up with without much expectations. Best way to watch a soap I have learned πŸ˜ƒ
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hain

Mandy πŸ€—I don't watch regularly to post often but this time will try.. till the story holds my interest that is πŸ˜› What I want now (and I am not saying this what CVs have in mind) is Zain only getting silence from Aaliya. She lay it all out, almost begged him not to give Talak but he went ahead anyways. He got Aaliya easily the first time.. now not that I know what the twisted tangle the CVs will work to untangle the mess they have made but I want Zain to really really work to get Aaliya back. But really I will wait and watch what CVs come up with without much expectations. Best way to watch a soap I have learned πŸ˜ƒ

Yes! Our previous show sure taught us a lesson on how to watch shows in the future. Keep expectations low is always the best option

Seriously I want the same thing, after what Aaliya has been through Zain cannot be easily forgiven add to that the fact something like this cannot be undone. Zain has one hell of a battle in store for him but I want to see it all unfold! I'm the same as you, will watch as long as the show holds my interest
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Mandy-ve:- Hmm, I won't lie but part of me is confused. Now that the third talaq is done deal, I am doubtful on how the creatives will get ZaYa back in the game. IF the creatives go the Halala way - I mean Aliyah has to marry someone else and then get divorced to end up with Zain then I am out of the show. That is my base requirement for hanging on to the show.
I am really hoping the creatives have some other track to show that ZaYa are going to end up together. That is the only way they can retain their viewers. I read Farhan sir's message and really hoping he won't show halala because he mentioned the way we show and interpret halala is going to be different. Which means this concept is up in the track next. Not sure how I feel about it.

Coming to the episode, the one person who disgusted me was Suriyaa and Nafeesa is close second. How can a mom be like that. Not only she immediately changed her clothes after Zain divorced Aliyah,she started planning for his second marriage? Did she even see the pain Zain was going through. I hated her emotional trapping of Zain and exploiting him. She doesn't deserve to be called a mother - period.

And Nafeesa - the lady still doesn't understand what pain she gave to 2 loving souls. The sin is not going to leave her. Because of her planning the whole family got devastated but still she is not at all repentant. She didn't even feel sad for putting Zain through all this just so that she can get back for her insults.

Loved the way Zain finally got to know the truth but my question is the same - What next? They are divorced now so where or how can Zain get Aliyah back? So waiting to see what the creatives show next.