Finally Zain knows the truth.. what's next?

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
What a way to end what has been a rollercoaster week! I know fans are still reeling from the third talaaq but for me the episodes are still intriguing and Harshad and Preetika once again nailed their performances, especially Preetika who outshined all today!

The Tujhe Bhula Diya was beautifully picturized on ZaYa yet again, their pain, their love it was so evident during this scene. Its so sad to see what it had to come to because of their so called loved ones, they trusted the wrong people with all their heart and in the end paid the ultimate price. Where they go from here now remains to be seen

I'm so glad CVs did not go the whole cliched route where Nafeesa could manage to destroy the tape before Zain could listen to it. If there is one thing I applaud these CVs for is they do not drag anything, so Zain finally knows the truth and now begins his repentance. All those previous traumatic incidents that used to run through his mind will now be replaced by everything Aaliya went through - her begging, her humiliation, her pain and to top it off he will now understand his father's last words. Its all going to come crashing down on Zain especially when he learns the truth about his mother

Speaking of Zain's mother, talk about heartless! Suraiya wasted no time in going ahead with plans for Zain's second marriage, further proving she does not give a damn about her son's happiness or his pain. I am just waiting for the day where Zain sees her true colors, karma is coming for her not only in losing Zain but her property as well thanks to Zarina.

I'm wondering about Sanam, right now she doesn't seem like a character who is negative despite the fact articles compared her to Suraiya. I'm hoping she turns out to be someone like Rehan who just ends up being a friend and not the whole typical route other shows usually go. I may be wrong but those are my thoughts.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Mandy...I loved today's Epi...finally zain knows...now waiting to see suraiyya's fallen face when zain says no n doesn't marry sanam...yippeee!!
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Mandy...I loved today's Epi...finally zain knows...now waiting to see suraiyya's fallen face when zain says no n doesn't marry sanam...yippeee!!

I loved the precap!! CVs are learning and this week gave the best precaps that make you want to watch the next episode.
bella_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree!! Preetika rocked today love her so much!
Through out this whole week both harshika have done an awesome job!! The wall scene was so emotional...
I was also wondering if sanam is positive or negative but by the looks of it, it seems she will help Zaya come together...
Awesome Post 😃
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Todays episode was awesomeee...infact whole weeks epis were
Except for last part of thurs n first part of fri
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mandy even if sanam is positive, I doubt any1 will like her. Rehan has been nothing but positive since his entry but is still disliked by many quite purely becos of their fear that he'll become a third angle in zaya's story... more than rehan/sanam, I think everyone should fear suraiya becos if there is anyone that has or is the third angle in their story, its suraiya...
CVs should respect the religion and its rulings on divorce. that's why divorce is quite complicated and a long process in Islam, becos its highly discouraged to begin with... now that they've done it... they cannot show zaya's reunion until she remarries and even that has its own rulings. I really wished that the third divorce didn't happen but it has..and sadly there is no going back on it...
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree with u!!

Harshika r best at portraying ZaYa's characters. Their pain was so evident. They lost the last pillar, which they cud have hold on to. And yes I must give it to Aliya today. She has outdone everyone today. Be it Zain or Aliya, they always make us feel for them.

I also like the CVs for not dragging things too far and yeah finally the truth is out. From here on we will get to see the real picture. And I am all in for this one.

Suraiyaa..talking abt her is like talking to a wall. She is a defame in the name of a woman. A failure as a mother and wife. She is nothing but a selfish and an unhappy soul. Her expressions wud be priceless on Monday's episode and worth watching.

I can already see Zain's heart coming out after finding out the truth. Now it's time for face-off, realizations and repentance. Now he will truly understand his Dad's motives at least I feel. I really want to see how he takes away her pain and get her what she deserves. Be it respect or love.

Suri can just rot in hell and yes it's pay-back time. Her karma is calling her. Even I am waiting for the day when finally he will get to see his mother's true self. At the same time dreading it b/c the poor guy will break down once again. Still it's better than living in a delusion. At that time, I want Aliya to be dere for him, console him and be his strength. Only she can take away all his pain.

Abt Sanam...I still don't like her😆 Though I agree, The CVs can make a better use of this character and not go the cliche way.

Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 10 years ago
Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Heart wrenching episode... Zain swept away with loyalties to his unworthy mother; a mother's intentions right from the start to make Sanam his bride...

I have to say that I was well annoyed with the fact that again Zain humiliated Alia in front of the thumashabeen audience ... He could have at least afforded her the dignity of hearing the dreaded word in private but no all the ugly mob had to be present...

I was very proud of Alia... Her head held high she was ready for him to do his worst... She held his gaze, never lost her eye contact whatsoever ... She did not give the ugly mob the satisfaction of seeing her breakdown ... In the sanctuary of her room, her soul completely destroyed, the enormity of what just took place hit her hard and she lost her resolve...

Zain is hurting as well but the difference is he has his family, scheming , evil or whatever but he has others around him whereas Alia is all alone and rightly the one person she could vent out on was her Mamu...

The web of deceit , lies and egos have destroyed two beautiful souls... Souls that are incomplete without each other... Where will the winds of time take them from here????

Good night and God bless all
hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This entire week has been awesome. The CVs have done an amazing job showing the turmoil of both Zain and Aliya and keeping all of us hanging on what is going to happen next.

Suraiya is one whose truth will come out last and given some of her monologues to Usmaan sahib, it is not like she things she has done anything wrong, so her fall will take some time. For now I am excited to see what Zain does next and how the story moves forward. Perfect way to keep everyone hanging over the weekend and waiting for the next week ⭐️⭐️
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

Mandy even if sanam is positive, I doubt any1 will like her. Rehan has been nothing but positive since his entry but is still disliked by many quite purely becos of their fear that he'll become a third angle in zaya's story... more than rehan/sanam, I think everyone should fear suraiya becos if there is anyone that has or is the third angle in their story, its suraiya...

CVs should respect the religion and its rulings on divorce. that's why divorce is quite complicated and a long process in Islam, becos its highly discouraged to begin with... now that they've done it... they cannot show zaya's reunion until she remarries and even that has its own rulings. I really wished that the third divorce didn't happen but it has..and sadly there is no going back on it...

I agree with you, even before Sanam made her entry into the show the heat was on from many including myself but after seeing her in tonight's episode I didn't get that negative vibe from her.

You are bang on about Suraiya, she was been the biggest threat to Zain and Aaliya from the very beginning and I seriously cannot wait until she gets what is coming to her. Zarina just needs one chance and when she strikes Suraiya will be left with nothing.

Sadly Yuvika, this is not the first show that messes with religion when it comes to storytelling. There have been plenty who followed suit and insulted viewers intelligence in the process but what's done is done and I want to see where CVs go from here. Zain cannot just go back to Aaliya now and say I'm sorry lets get back together, no it is much more complicated than that now.