NEW GAME: YOU AND ME!! Peep in!!

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello ZaYaholics and Beintehiaans, so I am up with a New Game...You and Me (Tu Tu Mein Mein...works too) 😆

I originally started this game in KMH forum. So thought why not here?? Here is the link if u wanna check: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3534714

So basically the game is simple, we are going to describe individuals using an adjective. Now the person could be a character from a book, movie, TV shows, etc. or a celebrity. To make it more interesting, we are not only going to describe characters or celebrities, but also our very own IF members. It's time to let others know about your thoughts guys, so bring it on 😉

Adjectives aren't limited to English; you can use words or phrases like Jhanski Ki Rani, Badmash, Dramebaaz, etc.

"You" stands for the person, who is getting described and "Me" stands for the person, who is describing that person.

How the Game Works:

One member is going to post a name and then the next member has to describe that person and write a new name.

For example, if I write Arjun then someone needs to write handsome or whatever comes to his/her mind...simply the instant thought that comes to u seeing the name.

However, if you can't recognize a name or clueless of what to write then write...PASS and give another name for other members to continue.

In addition to that, if your name appears and you have to describe yourself...go ahead. You are also free to post your own name, and let others describe you. 😃

Rules:

Please refrain urself from using vulgar words and becoming offensive. The purpose of this game is to have fun and make the forum active. The use of any offensive term is strictly banned. If anyone violate the rules...especially exploit a member of the forum or bash a celebrity then I will not hesitate to report your name. In fact anyone, who notices such kind of act...please feel free to take an action. The rule is same for everyone, which also includes me. I know the members of BI forum are well aware of such things, so we will be fine. Still I needed to mention this to protect the rights of each member.

Well it doesn't mean you can't tease your friends or nok-jhok isn't not allowed. Off course, you can. That's the purpose of this game. Feel free to have war of words, but as long as it is in a friendly manner 😊 I repeat again....we are here to have fun; not to make anyone feel bad or hurt someone's feelings...keep that in mind.

Also, I know people would love to crack jokes or bash characters of shows, like Suri, Shazia, etc. You are allowed to do that, but keep it to limitation (no offensive words). I guess you all know what I mean.

Please No Spamming...I will control myself too🤣

So buddies lets begin, I did enough bakwas I guess🤣 And yeah please don't make me the first victim...just because I have brought the idea and I am opening the game. Well, .if I know some of you well, then I bet someone would do that at some point😆 But remember I have the same opportunity as you all do😉

You get the idea right?? So let's start with the fun!!

Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooombie thumbnail
great but u also have to give a name or smth for the next person??
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Best serial on colors...lol i knw lame

Surraiya
Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 10 years ago
zooombie thumbnail
lol it's the best. so not lame!!

my words will fall short. so simply

WITCH