Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

that wasn't for you nigga that was for the people in your thread πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

TALK TO the HandπŸ₯±
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree with you saheba... meddling people destroyed a beautiful relationship.. but how on earth will they get back...

People are totally confused about divorce laws... being women/girl majority here no one wants to see another girl go through what Aaliya will have to do in order to get back with zain... That is a pill to hard to digest... People are willing to see aaliya remain single but no RM for her
If this was a non muslim show then yes people will start reasoning with zain's pain... Right now nothing will get into people's head...

Pick any person both muslim and non muslim here... no one is happy or willing to see the story of zain and aaliya go through the halala way...

Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This probably the reason why I wanna have my own house after I get married. Everyone meddles in you're business if you're living in a joint family. One by one everyone made problems for these two and they just continued trying to find a solution for it. But it's not always the case though. However, this show has taught us many lessons lol.

I really want all them to come together and do something so that the problems between these two are sorted soon. And not to forget people such as Suraiya and Nafeesa needs to be punished ASAP.
Edited by .lostatsea. - 10 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wasup Nigga !!, totaly agree with your post, i have something personal to share with you, until i was in india i spend 16 years of my life there , we were living in joint family with my dad's brother , so we were 8 in family , 4 from my fam, and 4 from tau ji's family !! you don't have any idea what my mom gone thru , yes she had hard time's with sister in law every single day, i was 8 when my dad came to decision that my family is breaking apart due to my bro's fam involvement in each and every matter, so we got separated , dad mum relation were on hard rock's for sometime , my nanu came there to help and sort out everything but it was all good in the end, so if i go with my family situation i would say like my mum-dad who were pour soul's they havent did any wrong in their life , so i would say zain and aaliya both are victim's ,
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I agree with you, they are both victims. I know right now there is heat on Zain because of what he put Aaliya through but at the end of the day they both paid a price for their families interference in their lives. Zain has been through a chain of traumatic events that have caused a part of him to die, its impossible to see him think sensibly through this and we did see him conflicted because there was a part of him that wanted to believe his Aaliya could not do this, sadly his mind defeated his heart and now the roles are reversed. It is now Aaliya who has had a part of her die due to the ultimate blow of the third talaaq.