Both are Victims :(((

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I found this quote while surfing for some nice quotes for my desktop background and i just can't stop thinking how apt it is for zaya's current situation.

See many are questioning is zaya's love that weak? zain is a son first then a husband. zain forgot all his promises etc..etc.. But you know somehow when I saw this quote...you just can't blame zaya at all. Their relationship was perfect and they were happy just being with each other.

But too many people meddled into their relationship!

First Suri.
Then Shazia.
Then Zubair.
Then Nafeesa.
Then Nafeesa dragged Shabana and Ghulam into this.
Then you had the Aayat problem.

Tell me with almost every single person meddling into their relationship, how were they suppose to always stay strong. How was Zain suppose to keep a clear head? Right now only Nafeesa is revealed...he doesn't even know about all the plotting his mother has done! How is the poor guy suppose to know all the confusing webs of intrusion that's happened all around especially when he lost his father. I mean even Aaliya wasn't able to figure out what happened and who did all this. Nafeesa's plotting will come as a shocker to her as well.

But the main point is, Zain AND Aliya are BOTH victims here. I blame every single person who poked their nose in their relationship whether directly or indirectly!

Please do share your views but I do not want any bashing of any sort.
I don't want anyone to outright blame a character, discuss his/her mistakes but not plainly blame him/her. Thank you that's a kind request.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm first nigga come at meπŸ˜†
the ass pass people are the damn problem, who never gave you both the privacy any couple deserves. You know, once again why these two aren't made for each other but were very carefully laid out with their destinies of how no matter what, something will bring them back together. I cant deal with how annoying their family members are.

I dont ever see anyone meddling in Fahads business as far as I know he needs more help man.

ZaYa need to left alone, with the kind of mother Zain has and how Aliyahs parents just make things worse who is there left for them? They need to be left alone. One main reason their relationship even survived that long was cause Zain was so stern on now allowing anyone in their business but now ever since Usman has hit bed they have just been so caught up with other things that they never realized when Suraiya came in.

I just hope to some good tracks in the future and see them getting back together, I want them to talk everything out like they used to man!

Great Post!
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I Know Right... Saheba Dii
This is the post we actually needed at this moment
Agree and Awesome Post!!
How can we blame any ZAIN OR AALIYA
zain is being used as a weapon/pawn from suri..poor guy
But ppl dont seem to understand...they are abusing him for hurting aliya
I know he is wrong...but rite in his POV
Aalliya feel relly sad for her...she is just hopeless soul wandering arnd no where
Their parents dont seem to even try calling her...
Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 10 years ago

lol i see your record is still going strongπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good one Saheba πŸ‘
Both are victims. I haven't seen the episode so I can't really blame anyone. But till now, I have never felt like Zain and Aliya are going out of their character. I mean whatever is happening seems reasonable to me.
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I echo your sentiments because in this case its not like Zain is getting some sadistic pleasure out of hurting ,insulting and breaking ties with Aaliya..they are both broken, and hurting...they both need to heal...but when they needed each other the most,many people poked their nose...differences and misunderstandings were bound to arise..
Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is the reality of living in a joint family system after marriage... Agree with you 100%
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

lol i see your record is still going strongπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nigga dont talk to me

"If possible do read and comment" go to hell dont talk to me like that -_-

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

nigga dont talk to me

"If possible do read and comment" go to hell dont talk to me like that -_-

that wasn't for you nigga that was for the people in your thread πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Saheba u got it. I hope people see it too from that view.
I won't say anything here b/c I share ur POV.
Don't think I am scared of ur request cum dhamkiπŸ˜†
but truly the respect is always dere :)
and yeah thanks for the post. u said it all.

Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 10 years ago