What is dis ppl.....stop this

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Yeh kya ho raha hai...waapis zain kii bashing shuru
Its soo annoying for me when i see ppl tell zain is this zain is that blah blah...ah come on...

I dont know why but just cant tolerate a single shabdh against him...i feel bad
Plus think and write about Zain plss...do you really think tht zain is doing this purposely...i mean come on...he is the main hero of this show...
I know i know zain is wrong for giving talaaq..listening to his mom not Aaliya etc etc
Thats because we audience knw the whole truth and zain dosent...he has no idea that how many chudail baazi n plotting happens and his own mom uses him as a weapon...
It is not only Aaliya who is hurt by divorce...Zain also is hurt...couldnt you see the pain in his eyes while saying tht word and the room scene...what he said to Sanam...what was that...tht sunglass one...tht line chua kaise...meri biwi hai woh...
He is very hurt from inside...but he has no choice...he thinks aaliya is responsible all because of tht Nafee n Suri War

Both of them are right in their own POVs...we cant blame anyone for that...its just not fair
So plss stop holding only Zain Responsible for everything
Iss sab ki wajah sirf Nafeesa aur Suri kaa war tha...BAS!!!!
So Stop ,aking posrs like i hate zain,zain deserves this pain...he has also gone through the torture which aaliya is goung thru and his own mom is just using him for her advantages...he has absolutely no one right now...

P.S dont mean to hurt anyone with this post...just stop bashing zain and hold him responsible for this agar bash karna hai toh sirf aur sirf suri ko karo
Hope u pp, get what i mean...

Lol...but thank u for increasing forum activity...the more negativity...more activity...more positivity...forum is sleeping beauty mode

-Alina

Mission 700
Dont forget to Vote for AVTA

Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Unfortunately people are getting abit overprotective and sensitive about this issue and they are not thinking from Zain's perspective..he's hurt beyond our imagination..poor guy he received such a blow when he lost his wife and father on the same day..the person who could never imagine his life without his MEZ ,now is learning how to breathe without her,taking one day at a time..What happened with Aaliya shouldn't happen with anyone,but that does not mean that we can bash Zain..we are overloking that he's hurting the same way that Aaliya is...
WarriorGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

Unfortunately people are getting abit overprotective and sensitive about this issue and they are not thinking from Zain's perspective..he's hurt beyond our imagination..poor guy he received such a blow when he lost his wife and father on the same day..the person who could never imagine his life without his MEZ ,now is learning how to breathe without her,taking one day at a time..What happened with Aaliya shouldn't happen with anyone,but that does not mean that we can bash Zain..we are overloking that he's hurting the same way that Aaliya is...

Ikr!! Its just because we all knw whats happening n ppl are not thinking frm his side
I really feel very bad for Zain here...poor guy
Ikr Zain and Aaliya...both are being hurt equaaly but ppl just dont seem to notice tht thing
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
what was his fault man? that he accepted the rishta his parents forced him in? that he began to love his wife that was his fathers choice? that he wanted to stay happy and become a better person? that he was changing due to his wife? that he loved his wife so much? that he wanted the betterment of everyone? WHAT? its so frustrating Zain didnt deserve this kind of treatment. Not even his brother bothered to come and console him after the marriage that bum himself is a bandar who cant stand up for himself. runs on others. i am too upset about that but if Aliyah was in Zains spot she would have done the same.
NO Zain is wrong in some places, i understand where your coming from but he is wrong
i feel horrible for him, but than again did he not just bluntly give divorce to her in front of people wheres the Zain that cared about her respect even when he hated her and never allowed their business leaving them? He lies in fault too!
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
WarriorGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

what was his fault man? that he accepted the rishta his parents forced him in? that he began to love his wife that was his fathers choice? that he wanted to stay happy and become a better person? that he was changing due to his wife? that he loved his wife so much? that he wanted the betterment of everyone? WHAT? its so frustrating Zain didnt deserve this kind of treatment. Not even his brother bothered to come and console him after the marriage that bum himself is a bandar who cant stand up for himself. runs on others. i am too upset about that but if Aliyah was in Zains spot she would have done the same.
NO Zain is wrong in some places, i understand where your coming from but he is wrong
i feel horrible for him, but than again did he not just bluntly give divorce to her in front of people wheres the Zain that cared about her respect even when he hated her and never allowed their business leaving them? He lies in fault too!

Yeah...i agree n ur right with ur point too...zain has been wrong in givin all three T in public..that was bad frm his side
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Love this post. Completely agree. What happened to Aaliya is not right at all! and no wife should go through that. But how can we just overlook Zain's situation and his point of view? the guy literally went through hell!
WarriorGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Love this post. Completely agree. What happened to Aaliya is not right at all! and no wife should go through that. But how can we just overlook Zain's situation and his point of view? the guy literally went through hell!

Thanks Saheba dii!!😳
Yeah ur rite!!!