Its time to decide!! This or that!(do read n think twice or thrice)

iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys I m making this post nt to hurt anyone's feelings!! Please read n think!!
Its just my POV n feelings!!

Guys v really need to decide wat v want?!
A positive precap..vv have problem!
A negative precap...v have problem!
Zain saying yes to 2nd marriage...v have problem
Zain saying no to 2nd marriage...v have problem
Too much romance...v have problem
Dragging or nt dragging track...v have problem
Actors tweet smthng positive at tym of distress...v hav problem
N the list goes on...!!!!

Guys a question wat if *zain said yes to 2nd marriage*! Yur reaction?!
U ll be frustrated!!
Now he said no...v r nt happy for dat!!
I know u ppl dont trust cvs...even I dont trust fully!! Bt it doesnt mean everytime negative n negative!!
I already said in my previous posts "todays epi n next week's epi r impt to get our questions answers*!!

And I m also predicting dat maybe next epi zain says no to marriage bt he may do engagement for just his mom's status!! He knows truth...h ll go to every extent nt to marry sanam!! (Dis is coz even I dont trust cvs fully so have some negative taughts as well)

Bt v need to give some appreciation to cvs!! Thankgod they didnt drag zain n sanam marriage!!dey didnt showed aliya getting jealous as zain remarrying!! That would be more frustrated!!!

Now from yest so many of us made our mimd dat aliya ll do second marriage!! N still dat taught is dere in my mind!! Bt I dunno wat cvs have stored!! V all ready to get shockbof aliya second marriage!!
Bt does anyone was ready to get shock of zain second marriage? ! Now if he is rejecting! Again v have problem!!! Wat we want?!v really need to decide!!!!

Lastly, y ppl r too frustrated n throwing dere anger on harshad n pree tweet!!
If they r giving some positivity from their tweets!! Wats so wrong in dat?!!
Ppl r saying cvs r using dem coz they r our weakness!! TBH I m speechless for such comments!!! 😕
Den wat ll u say abut pree tweet few days back *this week gonna be interesting*...n v all know this week one of the sad epi was yest one!!

So guys I m nt saying dat expect so much from cvs!! Have low expectation as much as u can!!
Bt if smthng good is shown!! Dont over-react!!!

I m sorry if i hurt anyone!! And I was nt meant to do dat!! SORRY once again!!
No offence to anyone! !
Its my frustration n anger after seeing such comments!!
I hope u ppl ll look back to yur views!!
God bless everyone!!
Stay calm n positive!! 😊

Edited by iman_harshika - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jharna- thumbnail
Hey don't get me wrong, but since I was the one who posted abt the positive precap and Harshad tweeting in the episode review thread, I just thought I ought to reply here.

I sincerely am not questioning Harshad's integrity or anything! I'm just saying that it's a strategy used by the CVs (nothing wrong if they do so) and I'll stick to that. That's just my opinion and I honestly did not mean to target Harshad on this!

Edited by jjnn - 10 years ago
mebeintehaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is a well needed post..people here need to understand this..
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjnn

Hey don't get me wrong, but since I was the one who posted abt the positive precap and Harshad tweeting in the episode review thread, I just thought I ought to reply here.

I sincerely am not questioning Harshad's integrity or anything! I'm just saying that it's a strategy used by the CVs (nothing wrong if they do so) and I'll stick to that. That's just my opinion and I honestly did not mean to target Harshad on this!

I respect yur POV dear!!
My point is only in each n everything v cannot think neagtiven vice-versa!!
TBH...I still have doubts abut zain n sanam marriage!!
Bt smthng shown positive...I dont want to reject or over-react on dat!!
And I didnt meant to hurt anyone!!
Just to make everyone stay calm n positive!!
I hope u didnt minded! ! 😊
lachu.sree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post...😊
Agree with you...
Stay calm & stop being negative
pls stop complaining...
Enjoy Beintehaa...Keep loving Zaya...
Pls...Guys...😊

iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: mebeintehaa

This is a well needed post..people here need to understand this..

Thanks dear!! 😊
I hope everyone understand n stay positive!!
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: lachu.sree

nice post...😊

Agree with you...
Stay calm & stop being negative
pls stop complaining...
Enjoy Beintehaa...Keep loving Zaya...
Pls...Guys...😊

Exactly!!
U know even after seeing positive precap...I have so many negative things going in my mind!!n it may come true also!!
Bt for tym being if v got somethng positive!! Y to over-react n bring negativity!!
Coz v should nt forget zaij gonna repent n repent!! So punishment should be hard for him!!
So he understand gals heart r nt for playing!!
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The only things I've seen complaints about are the third talaq, Zain not listening to Aaliya, and him getting engaged to Sanam. And I think people are justified in being frustrated because of these points.

Yes he said no to marrying Sanam in the precap, but he had agreed to marry her and make her his life partner before that and that is what people are having a problem with. What happened to the beintehaa love?🥱

Seriously he's been divorced for two seconds, and he already found another woman to marry. I don't really care about what reasoning he gives for his behaviour, all I know is that his actions show how little he cared about his marriage to Aaliya.

So I guess my point is that the audience is justified in getting frustrated with the storyline.

First everyone hoped the truth would come out before the third talaq, but it didn't.
Then everyone hoped at least there wouldn't be a third talaq, but there was.
On top of that Zain has agreed to marry someone else.

The writers messed around with the story so much that some people have even stated they will stop watching the show, and I can't say I blame them.

Edited by butterfly15.. - 10 years ago
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: butterfly15..

The only things I've seen complaints about are the third talaq, Zain not listening to Aaliya, and him getting engaged to Sanam. And I think people are justified in being frustrated because of these points.

Yes he said no to marrying Sanam in the precap, but he had agreed to marry her and make her his life partner before that and that is what people are having a problem with. What happened to the beintehaa love?🥱

Seriously he's been divorced for two seconds, and he already found another woman to marry. I don't really care about what reasoning he gives for his behaviour, all I know is that his actions show how little he cared about his marriage to Aaliya.

So I guess my point is that the audience is justified in getting frustrated with the storyline.

First everyone hoped the truth would come out before the third talaq, but it didn't.
Then everyone hoped at least there wouldn't be a third talaq, but there was.
On top of that Zain has agreed to marry someone else.

The writers messed around with the story so much that some people have even stated they will stop watching the show, and I can't say I blame them.

I agree wid each n every point of u!
My point is if smthng positive is shown! Lets have it!! Y to bring negativity!! Wen already so much of negativity is dere in our heads!!
We all want zain to repent!! N I want him to see having severe punishment!!
Bt Accor to yest...fans were against 2nd marriage of zain..dat its nt ryt!! Some other ways can be used to make hik repent n realize!!
And now wen he agree on 2nd marriage!! Our ange on him was ryt!! I m in for dar!!
Bt wen he is saying no to 2nd marraige...v r having problem!!
And v all knowed before zain ll go to dis extend!!
Ya i agree wid u cvs have done wrong wid zain's character!! Wen he gave 3rr T...I was lyk ok dis is zain as I always had feeling!! Bt wen he said yes to second marriage ryt dat moment! (It made me disappoint no doubt at all)

And at dis point u may nt agree wid me...infact everyone n dat is *still BI love needs to develop btw zaya...dere was love btw dem bt it was nt BI*
So , my point is just if smthng is turning positive...lets nt bring negativity btw!!

I hope u didnt minded!!
Sorry if i hurt u dear!! 😊

Edited by iman_harshika - 10 years ago
-Jharna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

I respect yur POV dear!!
My point is only in each n everything v cannot think neagtiven vice-versa!!
TBH...I still have doubts abut zain n sanam marriage!!
Bt smthng shown positive...I dont want to reject or over-react on dat!!
And I didnt meant to hurt anyone!!
Just to make everyone stay calm n positive!!
I hope u didnt minded! ! 😊

Hey it's all cool. I just thought I should somehow convey that I didn't mean anything negative abt Harshad at all! That's the last thing I'll do. But I get ur point abt positivity. 😊