Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG! My net connection went off yday eve & died each minute watching d epi coz I was not able to pour out my emotions.Today I recharged my a/c specially for dis.

The moment Aaliya cried & screamed,I started wailing & crying.I jst dnt know wot happened to me.Never was I ever moved by any fiction series or any performnce.

MY DARLING PREE NEEDS A STANDING OVATION.Whole night I cried like a baby.That scene kept disturbing me.Wot a brilliant perf.Her emotion,pain,cries all broke me down.

Coming to Zain,I felt last night his character jst died.I hv no emotions left to describe his antics last night.Not even a single % sympathy or empathy I hv for him,infact my hatred has jst doubled.
Dnt even wanna mention abt dat girl.I dnt care abt anybody now but Aaliya.

10/10 jst for Pree & Aaliya
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Well said Jenny
When Usman died I felt bad for Zain Suraiya and had immense sympathy for them..I could connect with Mother Son Emotional scenes ..But not now...Suraiya literally looked like an despo woman who just wants to wear fancy Sarees and play Nikaah Nikaah...and Mr Zain Abdullah died that moment when he promised Chudail Mom
Harshu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤣

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Well said Jenny

When Usman died I felt bad for Zain Suraiya and had immense sympathy for them..I could connect with Mother Son Emotional scenes ..But not now...Suraiya literally looked like an despo woman who just wants to wear fancy Sarees and play Nikaah Nikaah...and Mr Zain Abdullah died that moment when he promised Chudail Mom

Word Count: 1

Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Well said Jenny

The main thing which is cringing me was Zain agreeing to marry a random girl,dat very moment.Not even a single min was wasted aftr Talaaq.And after saying T,he went & Searchd for his mom only & shaking hands with dat girl & smiling like a buffoon.This shows he never loved Aaliya ever once.
Also,d fact dat Zain knew all d while dat he ws going to marry dat Sanam.HOW PREPOSTEROUS!!!

And dat girl???I hv no words to say & I dnt wanna waste my energy typing abt dat random thing popping out of d blue.

One word for CVs - They murdered Zain
Edited by richmich - 10 years ago
Harshu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😆

Yup Saheba...Somehow that part where he learns truth about Aaliya's innocence and Nafeesa's Evil Face was very blank ...!!

Also the way he agrees to be frndw with Sanam and went ahead with second Nikaah was not our Zain...Like how easily he moved on just minutes after his talaaq...!!

Word Count: 1