Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Yup Shiiya thats why I can't relate with Zain anymore. ...
SweetNeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
10/10, Pree was outstanding ❤️ Zain needed a third party to prove his wife's innocence so that he can trust her again!! Haste makes waste and that what he did taking a decision in haste 😭
That was the saddest part
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
10 just for Aliya.about Zain i have no word to say he is all ready to move on with 2nd nikhah yes he is in sad and pain but all his pain is only happened becz of his own fault.i hope a miracle happen and no RM of ZaYa plz.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
10 for pree performance... zain ... i hve nothing to say abt him right now...
Harshu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

I will just say that Mr Zain Abdullah can seriously jump in Bawadi ...!!! I don't care now

Cmng to performance then its none but our Pree who stole the show with Aaliya breakdown scene. ..!!!

After long time I felt Pree gave better performance than Harsh. ...Yes bcz the reaction Zain had after he learns truth was pretty LAME !!! Hope Monday we get proper scene...!!

And yeah Mrs Suraiya can now participate in fancy saree competition huh bloody loser woman...!!

And wow Mr Zain agreed to move on with second Nikaah so easily...Hahah He made a joke of ZaYa bond...!!

Precap :- Want to see how Aaliya gives him back. !!

chance maroing 🤣
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
10/10. I'm not satisfied with Zain's reaction and I'm hoping that we would get a continuation of it (a better one) on Monday as they really put this scene in the very last part of the episode.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yup Saheba...Somehow that part where he learns truth about Aaliya's innocence and Nafeesa's Evil Face was very blank ...!!
Also the way he agrees to be frndw with Sanam and went ahead with second Nikaah was not our Zain...Like how easily he moved on just minutes after his talaaq...!!
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pree rocked.for her alone 10
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4140762 have a look on this one
rosalineak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A husband needs proof like recordings to believe his wife.
Whenever a problem arises zain Sir will start playing talaq talaq game n Aaliya n rehan will start searching for proofs.
I m just pissed with this track.until 2nd talaq it was okay.but after pleading n saying if he loved even once to not say 3rd talaq,he went on.simply there is no trust.
Edited by rosalineak - 10 years ago