Rate Beintehaa Episode #171 *Mr Zain Abdullah Please Jump In Bawadi*

Poll

How was the epsd ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
I will just say that Mr Zain Abdullah can seriously jump in Bawadi ...!!! I don't care now
Cmng to performance then its none but our Pree who stole the show with Aaliya breakdown scene. ..!!!

After long time I felt Pree gave better performance than Harsh. ...Yes bcz the reaction Zain had after he learns truth was pretty LAME !!! Hope Monday we get proper scene...!!

And yeah Mrs Suraiya can now participate in fancy saree competition huh bloody loser woman...!!

And wow Mr Zain agreed to move on with second Nikaah so easily...Hahah He made a joke of ZaYa bond...!!

Precap :- Want to see how Aaliya gives him back. !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
10 on 10 only for Aaliya's breakdown
Other scenes had no meaning literally
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Episode was good...TBH i felt pree stole first part while harsh lyk stole the second part+precap...awesome episode
And i dont want my zainu 2 jump in bawdi...heheheheeh😉
Both stole 50-50 of the epi...
Tujhe bhula diya+Aaliyas breakdown+Zain learning the truth+Tht Zain telling Sanam abt nikaah and precap was besttt
Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Akki I loved the episode, their pain was so great to Watch preetika nailed it and Harshad was great at the end. My favorite part was when he told Sanam can never love anyone ever again. and he found out the truth.
Suraiya is such a evil person, not once did she console her son but ran off to get decked out.

Cant wait till monday!
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lol i uttred d same line whn aliya was stopng zain..he left d place...

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Yeah well said ...Even I m excited for Monday
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
10/10 Preetika stole the episode with the breakdown scene, so proud of her! Tujhe Bhula diya was great too, how easily did sanam and zain decide to get married within few hours of meeting doesn't go down well with me, anyways I'm excited for Monday hope Aaliya goes cold on Zain
Harshu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👎🏼

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

I will just say that Mr Zain Abdullah can seriously jump in Bawadi ...!!! I don't care now

Cmng to performance then its none but our Pree who stole the show with Aaliya breakdown scene. ..!!!

After long time I felt Pree gave better performance than Harsh. ...Yes bcz the reaction Zain had after he learns truth was pretty LAME !!! Hope Monday we get proper scene...!!

And yeah Mrs Suraiya can now participate in fancy saree competition huh bloody loser woman...!!

And wow Mr Zain agreed to move on with second Nikaah so easily...Hahah He made a joke of ZaYa bond...!!

Word Count: 1

Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
10/10, Pree was outstanding ❤️ Zain needed a third party to prove his wife's innocence so that he can trust her again!! Haste makes waste and that what he did taking a decision in haste 😭
Harshu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😡

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Word Count: 1