Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
I can't wait for suraiyya to go down...n I don't want Aliya to be an everyone should be pleased girl anymore...just like in initial episodes, she should spit fire, when it is needed
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: manny136

Im not gonna talk about whats happening with zaya way too much confusion there. But looking at the precap zain refusing to remarry, will it be the many promises he will break to her now coz he has realized his mistake. Will zain's redemption make him so upset tht no matter what suri does he will not listen and be manipulated by her anymore. Will his pain also wreck havoc on the family coz no matter what happens with zaya, their reunion is not gonna be easy and zain might become so destructive and only focus on aliya tht his family might suffer? Aliya's innocence might just be the start of suri's downfall coz her actions led to this day even if indirectly. Zain's sole focus will be aliya now and suri might have to take a back seat. Indication of her downfall has already started with her sister coming and planning on taking control of her life, how tht comes about is to be seen.

@bold manny, you are right here, and suri 's fall already on the line , thanks to her sis zarina, i want that zain to be told everyone yes AALIYA IS HIS WIFE/WILL BE FOREVER,