Start of Suri Downfall?

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Im not gonna talk about whats happening with zaya way too much confusion there. But looking at the precap zain refusing to remarry, will it be the many promises he will break to her now coz he has realized his mistake. Will zain's redemption make him so upset tht no matter what suri does he will not listen and be manipulated by her anymore. Will his pain also wreck havoc on the family coz no matter what happens with zaya, their reunion is not gonna be easy and zain might become so destructive and only focus on aliya tht his family might suffer? Aliya's innocence might just be the start of suri's downfall coz her actions led to this day even if indirectly. Zain's sole focus will be aliya now and suri might have to take a back seat. Indication of her downfall has already started with her sister coming and planning on taking control of her life, how tht comes about is to be seen.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
As long as Zarina and her son (whom I actually like, he seems very sweet) don't interfere with Zain and Aliya, they can set the BV dump on fire for all I care. I want Suri to suffer, slowly and meticulously. Betrayed by her sister, sons not listening to her, framed for stuff she hasn't done.. Everything! And I want Sanam to marry Rehan! One final shot in her master plan.. Hah!
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
on a lighter note suri expression in the precap when zain announced he cannot marry sanam was like ABHI TOH MAINE RANG BHARA SAREE PEHNAHAIN AUR ABHI PHIR SEY MUHJE BLACK SAREE PHANAPADEGA...LOL...IAM LOVING IT
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i hope that happen Zain give all force on Aliya and other hand Zarina take all property and throw Suri and Abdullahs on out of BV.she deserve this or hope Zarina atlest bring Suri real face in front Zain.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
not once did she console her son, why is he consoling her always hes like the effing mother taking care of everyone and putting bandages on their freakin bo boo's i cant wait till they unite man i want Zain to cry and cry and hug her and tell her everything

Exactly since day 1 of his fathers death she had blamed him for Usmans death, like are you kidding me, he was his father for god sake man. No one not once consoled ZAin, but yet he went around consoling anyone be it his mother or his freakin bigger brother. Last time i checked he was the youngest so he should be consoled not acting like the oldest. I am sorry Zains family treats him horribly.

He did listen to all, what was his fault man? that he accepted the rishta his parents forced him in? that he began to love his wife that was his fathers choice? that he wanted to stay happy and become a better person? that he was changing due to his wife? that he loved his wife so much? that he wanted the betterment of everyone? WHAT? its so frustrating Zain didnt deserve this kind of treatment. Not even his brother bothered to come and console him after the marriage that bum himself is a bandar who cant stand up for himself. runs on others. i am too upset about that but if Aliyah was in Zains spot she would have done the same.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: manny136

Im not gonna talk about whats happening with zaya way too much confusion there. But looking at the precap zain refusing to remarry, will it be the many promises he will break to her now coz he has realized his mistake. Will zain's redemption make him so upset tht no matter what suri does he will not listen and be manipulated by her anymore. Will his pain also wreck havoc on the family coz no matter what happens with zaya, their reunion is not gonna be easy and zain might become so destructive and only focus on aliya tht his family might suffer? Aliya's innocence might just be the start of suri's downfall coz her actions led to this day even if indirectly. Zain's sole focus will be aliya now and suri might have to take a back seat. Indication of her downfall has already started with her sister coming and planning on taking control of her life, how tht comes about is to be seen.

@Bold..That is SOO true. And very well said about Suri. I couldn't have put this in better words.
You are right, I do feel this is the start of Suri's downfall. She will no longer have any sort of control whatsoever on Zain especially when he's going to see how broken Aaliya will be. It won't be easy for her to get out of this trauma, and that is going to kill zain to see.
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i'm confused so many thngs happen.2day..nikkah 2 nafeesa truth n divorce...tht u really need 2 tune n monday's epi..
i dnt how zaya r gnt reunite.but agree suri downfall has begun ths zarina looks clvr..d day she cums 2 knw aliya bng 51%property share i'm sure she'll gng 2 support aliya,,

btw ryt now more thn i'm lookng forward to aliya scene wht she's gonna do now..will she leve ..or will cumback..
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
It clearly seems she is more concern about her designer sarees then any1 else and her downfall is started now and sure one day she beg to Aaliya for her own life and m eagerly waiting for that day
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she deserves it...its been enough now
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I want her downfall for sure I have never ever seen a onscreen villainous mother like her before.
She is a joke on a mother's name. Mother's teach their children right values and morals. They also let their kids make their own mistakes, and support them and oppose them where necessary.

She is a joke as a wife too. She hardly spent any time with her husband when he was paralysed, too busy plotting. Neither did she keep any roza for her husband's recovery.

I am actually happy with Zarina's entry I hope she takes badla from her for whatever she did chun chun ke. I also noticed that during the Zain Suri scene Zarina was like what the hell is wrong with this woman, badi chalo nikli. Talaq abhi hua hi hain ke doosre nikkah karne wali hain.

The only thing is that I don't think she deserved those beatings in jail. No one deserves such physical violence especially an old lady. I think mental torture is enough for her.
Edited by ramita94 - 10 years ago