my whole post got deleted, i have to go make it again guys brb stupid IF
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I feel so drained after the episode
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL Shiv, what were you doing? Jumping up and down in excitement?
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Okay now everyone is speculating on this Rehan/Aaliyah angle. I'm sure it's nothing, but a tiny bit of me is worried. They wouldn't do something like that would they
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Aww🤗. I really wonder what Aaliyah has been doing for a year, let her be a strong independent woman!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Okay now everyone is speculating on this Rehan/Aaliyah angle. I'm sure it's nothing, but a tiny bit of me is worried. They wouldn't do something like that would they

I think its like Zainab speculated last night, you know the teasing of a possible RM but I don't think anything has happened between Aaliya and Rehan. I do not believe she has RM.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I think its like Zainab speculated last night, you know the teasing of a possible RM but I don't think anything has happened between Aaliya and Rehan. I do not believe she has RM.

Exactly Mandy, One thing I trust is aaliya character... She will stay single but I do not see getting married and moving on in life... She has given her everything to zain, so no life for aaliya just going on forward...taking everyday as it is... as zain is doing right now
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aalia did nt call rehan vakil but she hired some other vakil and hve given mehar haq to zain. She has become strong wen vakil said Abdulla she corrected him , i m nt abdull ,i m Aalia.
Suri got it from Aalia wen s uri gave the sweet to Aalia she refused unlike CR cake.
Suri wa shocked. She got it she must nt hve expected this.
Nafee don't want truth to comes out she pleaded Aalia nt to tell dis to Police and to anyone in the house.Aalia bluntly told her i will nt tell but i will nt forgive u.Aalia don't want another volcano in BV.She also told Nafee mamu would nt have gone.
Zain he was Remembering wat she told him how much she pleaded him, FB he was thinking .
Suri has arranged for his nikah cameo was sooo happy.Wen Zain entered Suri was asking him to get ready soon.He said i m sorry i will nt hve nikah with cameo.Cameo was nt happy in the end he said to cameo we ill be friends and said i m going.
Zarina has said to suri i will take care of u , she will take care of her very well for dat only she has come.
Zain call Aalia , he tell her to come back , Aalia is true muslim she said u hve said thrice T now over between us.She requested Zain nt to tell anyone Nafeesa's did dis, she don't want another T in da house.Dis shows her greatness .
Zain goes to rehan's house saw the lock flew to Bhopal saw the lock.Calling Rizwan to find out Aalia .
Precap--As Aalia said, in Mamu's kabar flower will grow if i m innocent , so many flowers was der
Zain says to mamu i wanted to get rid off her she did nt left me she was stobborn now i want her back nt coming, his marriage annivessary day he says to dad i will find out Aalia yeh mera vada hai.
My POV--Aalia will nt marry coz she loves Zain and he was screaming Aalia Aalia she saw dat.
Rehan is like usman to ZaYa.He will unite them.
Let's C wat Farhan sir has stored for us.