Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

ok someone hit me in the head, hit me real hard??
did I miss on smth?? There was a chaos everywhere (IF, twitter, fb) hours ago?? Wasn't dere??

wait actually don't hit me. I am glad I missed the bashing session. It wud have been like deja vu all over again. Needed some peace really!!

Now I don't want to dig into anyone's reply. Neither want any spoiler to spoil my mood. So plz dear reporters leave us alone and rest in peace for the weekend. I rather watch and come to a conclusion of my own.

Now I am just waiting for Monday. And I know u people, who got the B Positive blood group, are also waiting for the same ๐Ÿ˜†

I guess u already discussed the episode. So let me not go over the whole thing.

I am just at ease that finally finally Zain got to know the truth and Aliya's innocence is proved. That burden is over now.
So Aliya isn't in her room. This guys needs to make a run for his life. You have a long way ahead dude and loved that tight slap on Suri's face man.

btw that witch Sanam actually did smth gud. who cares if it wasn't her intention. I can't forget the catalyst part๐Ÿ˜†

Shona you tell me i got a supply of things, shoes books food you tell me your pick๐Ÿ˜†

Sanam can also get manipulated real quick by Suraiya too, man i just want them to be back together ZaYa, im dying here
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Same here!

Harshad tweeting means it's a good sign LOL, I'm sure they have something good planned

Lol.. I don't know.. at least it's different from his usual twist statement ๐Ÿ˜†

Weekend has not even started... I need a time machine
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Same here!

Harshad tweeting means it's a good sign LOL, I'm sure they have something good planned

When the main nigga tweets you know your in for something good๐Ÿ˜† we should tweet to him that your da nigga๐Ÿ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

When the main nigga tweets you know your in for something good๐Ÿ˜† we should tweet to him that your da nigga๐Ÿ˜†

LMAO...sure he's gonna notice THAT ๐Ÿคฃ
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
zainab i already tweeted him that remember ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail
LMFAO of course i remember that Saheba
Shivani imma make him notice it!

guys can we please have this music play when Zain is looking for her and all and finds her pleasee i miss it

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-gAyZGp2iM[/YOUTUBE]
OMG zainab I'm listening to that part of that episode right now as well!! Hi Five ma nigga!!
BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Exactly the way she didnt even take a second and came back dressed up as ever, like um excuse me your husband passed and now your son is devastated where he cant even speak properly and your ready to get him married again. She just doesnt have not one bit of sympathy for her son, forget Aliyah, her son, hes so broken right now, she not once consoled be it for his father or for his wife.

Sanam is a joke, she seems as a easily manipulated person so you never know Suraiya might brainwash her.

I cant wait for the Zain redemption track man, hes going to work for it, and i just cant wait.

Did you see how suri literally shut zain up when he was trying to talk to her about the Talaq. There he was looking for his mom maybe wanting to open his heart up. But she just shuts him up with the wound thing and dumps the marriage today weight on him. Right now after zaya getting back together without RM the next most wanted thing to see for me is Suri losing everything meaning everything. I can't wait to see Suri paying for this really badly.
Zainab i tweeted, you tweet about this too!
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

OMG zainab I'm listening to that part of that episode right now as well!! Hi Five ma nigga!!

I LOVE THIS MUSIC i told you this before too, man i want this! HI FIVE๐Ÿ˜† up high down low in the middle too slow๐Ÿ˜†