Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

😲

His tweet was interpreted in THAT sense??? Geez... There's really no hope for some

Me neither.. can't remember when I was like this the last time...

uh yea you didnt know, people said that the PH or Farhan himself told Harshad to tweet to the fans to just watch cause it will get better since no one was listening to them

LMFAO #BeintehaaWonders😆
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

lmfao right you just never know😆

seriously if he manages to find a loophole and help them turn down this T. then I say yeah baby he is the one to mend problems btw wedded couples😆
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
o god what BI has done to us seriously, ek mint sad ek mint happy shaapy lol, whole RM/HALAL m afraid of these words, my friend from work today she was like y the hell did you got so much glued to this show cus u are crying in corner for actors, and i was like talk to my hand lol , she pissed at me so much and she was FITE MUH TERE 😆
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

LMAOO nooo! 🤣
I mean, she obviously won't be her bubbly self for quite some time now, so she'll be all emotionless but for a good reason...

lolz I was pulling ur leg 🤣
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

o god what BI has done to us seriously, ek mint sad ek mint happy shaapy lol, whole RM/HALAL m afraid of these words, my friend from work today she was like y the hell did you got so much glued to this show cus u are crying in corner for actors, and i was like talk to my hand lol , she pissed at me so much and she was FITE MUH TERE 😆

holly crap!!! u seriously told ur friend that 😆
We r seriously turning into nut cases and it's all Beintehaa's fault 🤣
zooombie thumbnail

uh yea you didnt know, people said that the PH or Farhan himself told Harshad to tweet to the fans to just watch cause it will get better since no one was listening to them

LMFAO #BeintehaaWonders😆

people just love to pass their own judgements 😆
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

LMFAO #BeintehaaWonders😆

What bull!! No I didn't... the amount of retweets and favorites his tweet got, I thought finally people could relax coz it's coming from him. People just want to see what they want to see.

#BeintehaaWonders for real 😆
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saranvir

LOL OMG seriously🤣🤣 but yeah it's like Beintehaa controls our moods now😲
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

LOL OMG seriously🤣🤣 but yeah it's like Beintehaa controls our moods now😲

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

holly crap!!! u seriously told ur friend that 😆
We r seriously turning into nut cases and it's all Beintehaa's fault 🤣

she was that much pissed she dropped my coffee on my f**king hand n yes it was HOT 🤣
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -SH-

What bull!! No I didn't... the amount of retweets and favorites his tweet got, I thought finally people could relax coz it's coming from him. People just want to see what they want to see.

#BeintehaaWonders for real 😆

NOpe people still have the nerve to BS about him, its so annoying man, its like hes tweets you complain he doesnt tweet you complain Da F is your problem

Lmao another one of my hit Hash tags,