Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Ahh yes the never ending mind games shall continue to drive us nuts!! Sadist CVs, we are suckers for this! 😆

LMAO hey we are sadists too wanting emotional scenes and all, we are denying straight out for ZaYa to get back together right now we need a redemption track first😆
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

majority of people are saying of course on the Facebook BI page , they are saying that with in this week or next week , there is reunion for sure, they gona skip days as they skipped last to last week ,

Nooo, they better not take any more time leaps -____-
And I really don't think they'll reunite any time soon...
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This weekend was better dan last weekend.Still impatiently wtd. for monday.Yes monday has come now wtg. for 9pm.
I m assuming--Qazi must hve come , suri must ve brought him to perform nikah .In the mean time Zain tells suri sorry i cannot fullfill u r promise i will nt nikah with sanam.
Qazi will ask him , since both were alone here, did u were physically with her before he answer Malik will say he said she is my biwi and Aalia too said he is my shohar before 3rd T.Qazi will say 2 T is cancelled.
Hope should happen
Aalia should give Zain tough time before uniting wit him.He should also realise how much she has gone through, his insults.
Once Zain says no nikah nd breaking promise wat will be suri's reaction??
I did nt understand dis cameo , in spite of zain saying i will nt love u, she is ready to wt. for his love.This shows she want's to marry him.By seeing dis i don't think she is positive.
She is another suri.
Aalia will say i don't want to see him but she cannot hurt Zain too much.She may melt.
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

That would be something really different; a female character becoming all dark and cold but not a vamp because of circumstances. This time, it would be Aaliya's turn to lock away all her feelings and Zain's job to get her back again!
Oh man, I'm excited :D

yeah he shud get the cold hands from Aliya. Just the way he did to her. It wud be a treat to watch.
Sru u r not really imaging her as a vamp right??😆

musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

This weekend was better dan last weekend.Still impatiently wtd. for monday.Yes monday has come now wtg. for 9pm.

I m assuming--Qazi must hve come , suri must ve brought him to perform nikah .In the mean time Zain tells suri sorry i cannot fullfill u r promise i will nt nikah with sanam.
Qazi will ask him , since both were alone here, did u were physically with her before he answer Malik will say he said she is my biwi and Aalia too said he is my shohar before 3rd T.Qazi will say 2 T is cancelled.
Hope should happen
Aalia should give Zain tough time before uniting wit him.He should also realise how much she has gone through, his insults.
I did nt understand dis cameo , in spite of zain saying i will nt love u, she is ready to wt. for his love.This shows she want's to marry him.By seeing dis i don't think she is positive.
She is another suri.
Aalia will say i don't want to see him but she cannot hurt Zain too much.She may melt.

@bold - Chocolates for you if this happens!! 😆
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Relax, you're not the only one who thinks that something happened 😆

lmaooo we all have gutter minds I say🤣
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

he probably earned a degree in criminal justice, but his acts don't follow🤣
u know divorce lawyers?? he is a shadi-jorufy one😆

lmfao right you just never know😆
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

yeah he shud get the cold hands from Aliya. Just the way he did to her. It wud be a treat to watch.
Sru u r not really imaging her as a vamp right??😆

LMAOO nooo! 🤣
I mean, she obviously won't be her bubbly self for quite some time now, so she'll be all emotionless but for a good reason...
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Hope should happen
She is another suri.

ok I love ur predictions

and abt Sanam umm🤪All I say

she was hired to be fired😆

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

well its going to be a big deal if Harshad tweets or not so theres no point, instead of accusing people could just think that he was geuinely tweeting about the show and not forced by anyone
anways im just ready for the episode to kick in

😲

His tweet was interpreted in THAT sense??? Geez... There's really no hope for some

Me neither.. can't remember when I was like this the last time...