Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

right exactly so we just need wait and see how they are going to play it

but guys ONE THING Be Ready for them constantly hinting in ONLY WAY POSSIBLE is the Halala but in the end something else will happen so dont get upset

Oh I know how they *play* with us on tv... I'd be the last one to get upset 😆
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

@bold, so true!! Me too, I want to see Zain doing everything possible to win her back and to bring a smile on her face because I really want to see a cold hearted Aaliya here. It would just be too good to see her character take this dark turn, obviously a temporary one but one that really makes Zain feel the depths of her pain.

That would be something really different; a female character becoming all dark and cold but not a vamp because of circumstances. This time, it would be Aaliya's turn to lock away all her feelings and Zain's job to get her back again!
Oh man, I'm excited :D
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

LMAO like them making bunnies?☺️

lmaooo bunnies?? 🤣
figure it out all rite. yeah may be bunnies😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -SH-

Oh I know how they *play* with us on tv... I'd be the last one to get upset 😆

Exactly its going to be so intense when they finally get back together they will find out they arent married till after the halala, i cant wait to watch that!

@Shona, exactly Rehan might just be the person that will help them dig further, he aint no criminal laywer but a shaadi.com one😆
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

Guys don't hit me now. But why do I feel that smth happened btw them during the recent jungle track??
I may sound stupid, but don't kill me😆

Relax, you're not the only one who thinks that something happened 😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

right exactly so we just need wait and see how they are going to play it

but guys ONE THING Be Ready for them constantly hinting in ONLY WAY POSSIBLE is the Halala but in the end something else will happen so dont get upset

Ahh yes the never ending mind games shall continue to drive us nuts!! Sadist CVs, we are suckers for this! 😆
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Honestly its a big deal when the man doesnt tweet and its a big deal when he does, people need to lay off and second why cant people actually not think in such a retarded manner and be like maybe Harshad is genuinely just tweeting about the show man

Babe, I'm completely lost here.. What did u just say?

Exactly thats whats going to make it intense its like they will be forced to go the halala way even if the nikka is happening of ALiyahs with someone else i know the last minute Zain will come in running and stop the nikkah,

Exactly!!!

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
majority of people are saying of course on the Facebook BI page , they are saying that with in this week or next week , there is reunion for sure, they gona skip days as they skipped last to last week ,
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Exactly its going to be so intense when they finally get back together they will find out they arent married till after the halala, i cant wait to watch that!

@Shona, exactly Rehan might just be the person that will help them dig further, he aint no criminal laywer but a shaadi.com one😆

he probably earned a degree in criminal justice, but his acts don't follow🤣
u know divorce lawyers?? he is a shadi-jorufy one😆

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

well its going to be a big deal if Harshad tweets or not so theres no point, instead of accusing people could just think that he was geuinely tweeting about the show and not forced by anyone

anways im just ready for the episode to kick in