Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

how can u guys be so sure? i'm so sick of people already assuming that it's going halala route.

hey Saheba don't get urself worked up there. I know it pisses u off, but ppl r dere to speculate. just ignore them. I do the same ๐Ÿ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

i just want a continuation of the last scene of Fridays, Zains expression really didnt come through with me!

@M, that is really cute, i love how no one in my family watches BI, they are like NOPE๐Ÿ˜† my dad would be the last person that would watch a drama

LOL well he didn't watch at first but got into it after Usman's death

LOL Congrats Mandy ๐Ÿ˜† I can imagine how satisfying and proud you must feel whenever your dad ask about Beintehaa๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

And yes it would be just like that episode then when Zain went to look for Aaliya during the riots. the suspense always takes the emotions to a higher level for both the characters and the audience. and Harshad nails those scenes!

He does! I think you are right, it will be just like riot episode. Zain is not just going to go crazy with remorse but worry too, all he will remember is how shattered he left her. Oh this is going to be good!

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Nope, I don't think we will! Maybe we'll see Zain spotting her in the precap or something...
Hell is an understatement, actually...I can't wait to see him trying to win her back!

@bold, so true!! Me too, I want to see Zain doing everything possible to win her back and to bring a smile on her face because I really want to see a cold hearted Aaliya here. It would just be too good to see her character take this dark turn, obviously a temporary one but one that really makes Zain feel the depths of her pain.

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Zainab..that makes sense. of course how will they know what to do..they will definitely have to do research. Alright I'm looking forward to this.
I can picture it..them thinking they will have to go through with halala..all the pain, the intensity..and then last minute they find another solution..oh the relief the happiness..ah i can't wait!

CVs please do not disappoint now. please.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Cause i feel like when they finally get back together and want to get back together, they will begin to search and search and will not find anyway out but halala However in the end something will pop up and it will help them go another route without the halala. Anything in these three months had to happen in order for them to get back together in the end without halala.

Halala will be hinted at throughout however it will not happen something else will

Yes. THIS!! That's what the man hinted at but people are already on hating spree... that Harshad had to come and tweet, boy it got so big..
zooombie thumbnail
Guys don't hit me now. But why do I feel that smth happened btw them during the recent jungle track??
I may sound stupid, but don't kill me๐Ÿ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -SH-

Yes he did, Z.

Darn it!!! I'm so exhausted and impatient... can't they get back already ๐Ÿ˜†

right exactly so we just need wait and see how they are going to play it

but guys ONE THING Be Ready for them constantly hinting in ONLY WAY POSSIBLE is the Halala but in the end something else will happen so dont get upset

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

Guys don't hit me now. But why do I feel that smth happened btw them during the recent jungle track??
I may sound stupid, but don't kill me๐Ÿ˜†

LMAO like them making bunnies?โ˜บ๏ธ
how about let's just this..Halala is way too obvious and predictable..so no way in hell the CVs will go down that route.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
And yes Zainab don't worry we all will be chill like a cucumber and just enjoy the show๐Ÿ˜Š
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -SH-

Yes. THIS!! That's what the man hinted at but people are already on hating spree... that Harshad had to come and tweet, boy it got so big..

Honestly its a big deal when the man doesnt tweet and its a big deal when he does, people need to lay off and second why cant people actually not think in such a retarded manner and be like maybe Harshad is genuinely just tweeting about the show man

@Zainab..that makes sense. of course how will they know what to do..they will definitely have to do research. Alright I'm looking forward to this.

I can picture it..them thinking they will have to go through with halala..all the pain, the intensity..and then last minute they find another solution..oh the relief the happiness..ah i can't wait!

Exactly thats whats going to make it intense its like they will be forced to go the halala way even if the nikka is happening of ALiyahs with someone else i know the last minute Zain will come in running and stop the nikkah,

zooombie thumbnail

u know people r speculating too much abt Rehaan's character
I feel Rehaan will be a helping hand here and figure out a way for them to get back together
but not H. I don't see a point in digging abt this matter too much.
yes CVs plz disappoint us.