Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

yes, like i wanna see more of a reaction for me that wasnt really shocking zain idk, it just needed more

LOL i guess its not just my dad

my dad is the same too -____________-
i change my tab whenever he appears πŸ˜†
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

uhh if i wasnt against woman abuse than i would totally cheer on Zain to smack nafeesaπŸ˜•

yeah right abt that, but someone shud really slap her tight though πŸ˜†
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

all i will say from that message he has confirmed to me that there will be no RM

how can u guys be so sure? i'm so sick of people already assuming that it's going halala route.
zooombie thumbnail

yes, like i wanna see more of a reaction for me that wasnt really shocking zain idk, it just needed more

LOL i guess its not just my dad

yeah he seemed plainly tense to me. nothing intense. I know where u r coming from...
of course notπŸ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yes he did, Z.

Darn it!!! I'm so exhausted and impatient... can't they get back already πŸ˜†
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I just realized that weekend is more like of 3 days coz episode airs at night when even Monday almost ends

OMG my mom is hooked too... And I hear the dramatic music of BI from all of my neighbourhood πŸ˜†

I don't think he'll find her tonight. Maybe CVs end the episode on that note.. another cliffhanger

I've been thinking about this the entire weekend. So much for not speculating 🀣 Tell me your thoughts guys...

Zain and Aaliya must be knowing the consequences of third divorce. Aaliya definitely does. So after that how can Zain still try to get Aaliya back? He wouldn't force her to go through halala. And Aaliya... Even at some point later she forgives Zain and wants to come back to him, how will she do it. She won't go through halala just so she could get back with her first husband. That's not Aaliya. There HAS to be a catch somewhere. Coz RM just can't happen.

There's a reason Farhan framed this like that.. He was talking about BOTH of them..

"... what is the biggest test and the biggest example of love... losing your loved one and losing him/her in a way that there is absolutely no hope of getting the person back but yet getting him/her back eventually..."

Who are you kidding, we can never stop speculating! 🀣

Zain might not know, but Aaliya does, and I doubt either of them would try to force themselves through something like that...
As long as there's no remarriage of either of them, I'm cool...there's something we're all missing which might just prevent a RM...
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

my dad is the same too -____________-
i change my tab whenever he appears πŸ˜†

lmaooo
I am usually far away with my lapppy, but once in a while I end up doing that tooπŸ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

how can u guys be so sure? i'm so sick of people already assuming that it's going halala route.

Cause i feel like when they finally get back together and want to get back together, they will begin to search and search and will not find anyway out but halala However in the end something will pop up and it will help them go another route without the halala. Anything in these three months had to happen in order for them to get back together in the end without halala.

Halala will be hinted at throughout however it will not happen something else will
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah girl's lol n i was like you both are elfin cute and you guys making me impatient you better talk something else, i wasn't like planned that dad was hooked on , he loved the character usmaan mamu very much , and luckily he can relate usmaan mamu to his father , so yeah that was the way he hooked on so on mom
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

That's my reaction to those people πŸ˜†