Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

Suri will try her best to stop Zain on Mon. Her usual cheap tricks u see.
Watch if she doesn't demotivate Zain by reminding him abt the divorce, then her name isn't Suri.
Well I am not changing my name all rite πŸ˜†

oh yes she'll be all like did you forget what she did to us? how you and I got beaten up...even if she didn't file the complaint her parents are the one who made it..blah blah..
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Suri will try her best to stop Zain on Mon. Her usual cheap tricks u see.
Watch if she doesn't demotivate Zain by reminding him abt the divorce, then her name isn't Suri.
Well I am not changing my name all rite πŸ˜†

It won't make a difference now that Zain knows the truth! It'll be like an indirect slap on the face LOL πŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Its finally Monday and we managed to get through this weekend much better than last. Last weekend just seemed like torture. I can't wait to see tonight's episode, my poor dad has been anxious to see it too. He asked once again if BI isn't on, I love it, I got him hooked to a show that I enjoy which is not easy considering he loves to criticize whatever I watch πŸ˜†

Do you think we will see Aaliya at all in Monday's episode? I think it would be more fun not to, keep the suspense as to where she is and how Zain will find her. Zain is going to go through hell.
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

oh yes she'll be all like did you forget what she did to us? how you and I got beaten up...even if she didn't file the complaint her parents are the one who made it..blah blah..

of course. if it's not Suri then who else wud it be?? tell me somebody else with such talents?? πŸ˜†
and I am dying to see when Zain will just ignore her or give her a piece of his mind🀣
at that time, she will definitely tell him that u just divorced her and can't get her back in ur life. I know he will be guilt-ridden, but I want nothing to stop him. U can find a way later man (I still feel D didn't happen). Just hell with Suri and go to Aliya (of course the hard way I preferπŸ˜†). That's what I really wanna see.
Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 10 years ago
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

It won't make a difference now that Zain knows the truth! It'll be like an indirect slap on the face LOL πŸ˜†

lmaooo exactly!! I want her to do so and Zain to... (u r thinking the same I know)πŸ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i just want a continuation of the last scene of Fridays, Zains expression really didnt come through with me!
@M, that is really cute, i love how no one in my family watches BI, they are like NOPEπŸ˜† my dad would be the last person that would watch a drama
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Its finally Monday and we managed to get through this weekend much better than last. Last weekend just seemed like torture. I can't wait to see tonight's episode, my poor dad has been anxious to see it too. He asked once again if BI isn't on, I love it, I got him hooked to a show that I enjoy which is not easy considering he loves to criticize whatever I watch πŸ˜†

Do you think we will see Aaliya at all in Monday's episode? I think it would be more fun not to, keep the suspense as to where she is and how Zain will find her. Zain is going to go through hell.

LOL Congrats Mandy πŸ˜† I can imagine how satisfying and proud you must feel whenever your dad ask about BeintehaaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

And yes it would be just like that episode then when Zain went to look for Aaliya during the riots. the suspense always takes the emotions to a higher level for both the characters and the audience. and Harshad nails those scenes!
musicxolover thumbnail

Nope, I don't think we will! Maybe we'll see Zain spotting her in the precap or something...
Hell is an understatement, actually...I can't wait to see him trying to win her back!
musicxolover thumbnail

lmaooo exactly!! I want her to do so and Zain to... (u r thinking the same I know)πŸ˜†

Slap her? Totally πŸ˜†
zooombie thumbnail

wow that's really cool. No wonder we r crazy abt this show!! Even parents r now Beintehaa struckπŸ˜†

I really want to see Zain tadopaying for Aliya and curse himself for pushing her away.