Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

apparently people said on FB that the man is going to try to rape her again and Zain will save herπŸ₯±

Huh? Again? I doubt..

And the person who wrote this asked us the same questions we are banging our heads on πŸ˜†
Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

One thing is certain, they won't go through RM track, there is something that is missing and will come out soon. Some loophole or something

Yep I also think the same... We are definitely missing something...
-Facetious- thumbnail

Nothing... oh don't get worried... I was just saying we speculate and speculate... And then CVs throw something entirely different πŸ˜†
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Nothing... oh don't get worried... I was just saying we speculate and speculate... And then CVs throw something entirely different πŸ˜†

LOL oh yeh, i give up on speculating for NOW🀣
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

@SH agree we speculate and CV will throw us something ,we never expected even in our dream.
We thought T will nt happen it happened.
Wtg. for monday epi.
-Facetious- thumbnail
30 days period better be there man... all my hopes are pinned on that...

And I'm staring at Harshad's tweet... today's a historical day... your highness TWEETED with his trademark smilies πŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

WOMAN I WAS WAITING FOR YOU it was really good, personally my favorite part was when Zain tells Sanam that he will never love anyone, Zain finds out the truth doe and in the precap tells Suraiya he cant fulfill her promiseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I just did, well I fast forwarded Suraiya's parts πŸ˜† Damn these CVs I have to go through another torture of a weekend just to wait for the next episode 😑

Did you read Harshad's tweet?
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ok someone hit me in the head, hit me real hard??
did I miss on smth?? There was a chaos everywhere (IF, twitter, fb) hours ago?? Wasn't dere??

wait actually don't hit me. I am glad I missed the bashing session. It wud have been like deja vu all over again. Needed some peace really!!

Now I don't want to dig into anyone's reply. Neither want any spoiler to spoil my mood. So plz dear reporters leave us alone and rest in peace for the weekend. I rather watch and come to a conclusion of my own.

Now I am just waiting for Monday. And I know u people, who got the B Positive blood group, are also waiting for the same πŸ˜†

I guess u already discussed the episode. So let me not go over the whole thing.

I am just at ease that finally finally Zain got to know the truth and Aliya's innocence is proved. That burden is over now.
So Aliya isn't in her room. This guys needs to make a run for his life. You have a long way ahead dude and loved that tight slap on Suri's face man.

btw that witch Sanam actually did smth gud. who cares if it wasn't her intention. I can't forget the catalyst partπŸ˜†
Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

30 days period better be there man... all my hopes are pinned on that...

And I'm staring at Harshad's tweet... today's a historical day... your highness TWEETED with his trademark smilies πŸ˜†

Same here!

Harshad tweeting means it's a good sign LOL, I'm sure they have something good planned
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I just did, well I fast forwarded Suraiya's parts πŸ˜† Damn these CVs I have to go through another torture of a weekend just to wait for the next episode 😑

Did you read Harshad's tweet?

LMFAO i hate her so much man, she such a cruel mother, LMAO we are all in the same boat man. nigga im like da f im dying to see him run for her.

YES i did, ma nigga tweeted after so long.