Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Poor bacha is in love, he thinks everything is possible. In all honesty, don't think the guy understands the consequences hence he will running!

Ohh the sadistic pleasure when he'll realize what he's just lost *rubbing hands in glee* πŸ˜† but man I'm gonna cry with him too 😭
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Ohh the sadistic pleasure when he'll realize what he's just lost *rubbing hands in glee* πŸ˜† but man I'm gonna cry with him too 😭

We cried with Aaliyah and we will cry with Zain too. Hope he remains strong, wipes his tears and says main tumhe mana loonga maalika -e-zain. Beeen too long maan!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Agh, at least it's Monday over there! πŸ₯±
LMAO such weirdos, we are; we want him to cry, yet we'll cry along with him when he does. πŸ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Exactly, when she fell I was just like

http://www.gifwave.com/media/22105/ellen-degeneres-the-ellen-show-sassy-oh-snap-oh-no-you-didnt.gif

Especially when she kept clinging on to him like a leech🀒My heart went out to Aaliya :(
Zain has so much of work to do to just make her regain her faith in him, let alone love him freely again.

@bold - THIS!!

In loving Zain unconditionally, Aaliya lost herself. And Zain spoilt Aaliya with his unconditional love. Both took each other for granted at some point and now it's time for them to value each other. That's what this track gonna achieve I think.
Edited by -SH- - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail

We cried with Aaliyah and we will cry with Zain too. Hope he remains strong, wipes his tears and says main tumhe mana loonga maalika -e-zain. Beeen too long maan!

I can't wait for this to happen, when Zain gets the hope that he can win back Aaliya
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I can't wait for this to happen, when Zain gets the hope that he can win back Aaliya

Mee too!!!

GN girls :) xxx
musicxolover thumbnail
Gn Heena! :D
Or should I say, good morning? πŸ˜†
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Googly moments as Shiv says, i'm thinking of the potential things that could go wrong tomorrow. But as you said Mandy, it cannot be a dream and also the logical reasons

There are things that can definitely going wrong but for Zain. I want to see him remembering everything Aaliya said about how she did not file the complaint, how she begged him not to give the third talaaq and how he broke her into a million pieces. I can see him going into her room and realizing she's gone. That is probably how the precap scene will play out where he will tell his mom he can't marry Sanam and bolt out of there to find Aaliya.

Btw, how can Zain think of getting Aaliya back now? Didn't he know the consequences of third divorce before he gave one?

Excuse moi, I'm trying to find the loopholes πŸ˜†

LOL that's the thing, for Zain he thought okay I'm going to end things forever but like Rehan said forever is a long time and now its all coming back to haunt him. This is why I don't believe the whole ZaYa reunion is going to happen in Monday's episode. Zain is not going to have it that easy.
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
How did ur weekend go peeps?? Anything new??
musicxolover thumbnail
Hey Shona...
And nope, not really, we just got a few articles about BI from Fuze but no spoilers :P

Hopefully, we don't get any either...
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago