Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I watched Friday's episode properly and girl Sanam got on every single nerve of mine. Waay too clingy, hope she backs off now. I don't think Zain will make the mistake of doubting Aaliya again and especially so soon. His days of tadaping have just started and he knows now how pure his Aaliyah is, hopefully he won't make that mistake.

Hope they use chipkali for Rehan, i've never disliked him. A true friend and brother to Zain!

Finally! Did you cry with Aaliya too??
LOL Sanam just...don't get me started. 😆
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I watched Friday's episode properly and girl Sanam got on every single nerve of mine. Waay too clingy, hope she backs off now. I don't think Zain will make the mistake of doubting Aaliya again and especially so soon. His days of tadaping have just started and he knows now how pure his Aaliyah is, hopefully he won't make that mistake.

Hope they use chipkali for Rehan, i've never disliked him. A true friend and brother to Zain!

Tell me about it.. that I'll wait for you craps had me on wit's end.. She looks the total opposite of Suraiyya when all articles described her as same.

I have my hopes pinned on that too. RIGHT now Zain's whole concentration would be on getting Aaliya back.. And making up to her..

They've never shown Rehan as the bad guy... it's just us who cringe at the thought of RM that we don't accept him like that.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Finally! Did you cry with Aaliya too??
LOL Sanam just...don't get me started. 😆

I did! And they freakin replayed the divorce bit, that really got to me too! I kept thinking what if listening to the recorder is Nafeesa's dream???

Main tumhara intezaar karogi😵
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hate the way Sanam says 'Zain'. It's just OMG I don't have a word to describe it. But man it's sooo annoying and it just doesn't sound right.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I want Sanam's character to exit this week but it seems she will be sticking around longer and will surely cause trouble for ZaYa. Sanam is not one to take no well is she? Zain will never love her especially now that he knows of Aaliya's innocence, he will be hellbent on getting his love back and if not he'd rather remain single but he will never marry someone else
musicxolover thumbnail

I did! And they freakin replayed the divorce bit, that really got to me too! I kept thinking what if listening to the recorder is Nafeesa's dream???

Main tumhara intezaar karogi😵

That part where she hallucinated multiple Zains saying talaq and her breakdown omgg 😭
Heena. SHUSH. It is not a dream!!

Bleargh 🤢🤢 But at the same time I was laughing at how stupid she was being

musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I hate the way Sanam says 'Zain'. It's just OMG I don't have a word to describe it. But man it's sooo annoying and it just doesn't sound right.

Only Aaliya knows how to say his name right 😳
Sanam needs to leave, gawd...
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Tell me about it.. that I'll wait for you craps had me on wit's end.. She looks the total opposite of Suraiyya when all articles described her as same.

I have my hopes pinned on that too. RIGHT now Zain's whole concentration would be on getting Aaliya back.. And making up to her..

They've never shown Rehan as the bad guy... it's just us who cringe at the thought of RM that we don't accept him like that.

Haha, when she said that, i thought babe, are you seriously deluded!! We probably will see more of her in the coming episodes, i really don't want another Suri🥱

That's it, however i am worried amidst all this Nafeesa might just get away with what she has done, could she destroy the recorder before Zain can pass it to Suri and others?

Rehan is the pillar of truth
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Only Aaliya knows how to say his name right 😳
Sanam needs to leave, gawd...

Man, this reminds me of how she was screaming his name when she wanted him to stop the divorce😔
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

That part where she hallucinated multiple Zains saying talaq and her breakdown omgg 😭
Heena. SHUSH. It is not a dream!!

Bleargh 🤢🤢 But at the same time I was laughing at how stupid she was being

That was baad and then she lay down on the rug and cried her heart out. Zain, what have you done!!! Idiot kahi ka.

LOL, i realised it can't be a dream because of the precap 😆

I want to see her face, when Zain says NO tomorrow