-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I hate how not even an ounce of remorse is seen in Nafeeza's eyes -_-
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Exactly. More over if he had loved her then he wouldn't have had an affair with shazia and gotten her pregnant. This happened well before Nafeesa found out she couldn't have another child and obviously Suraiya wanted a grandson to carry on the family lineage. These guys should just get divorced. And I still winder as to why her face hasn't healed yet cos it's been over 3 month and whatever happened wasn't even that bad.

Exactly !!! @last part LMAOOO 😆😆😆
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

I know, she's just hell bent on keeping herself safe! 🥱
Well...
The Dog Days Are Over 😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Bingo! Even now, she is threatening Rehan instead of deciding to own up and seek forgiveness. Nafeesa is the most selfish, cold hearted person I've seen and that means she has surpassed Suraiya here. At least at times I've seen the human side to Suraiya but Nafeesa, nope.
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Aashi it will be more complicated for Fahad to divorce Nafeesa and honestly I do not think he will because he has 2 kids with her. He might hate her and never forgive her after this but she is the mother of his daughters...and he wouldn't want his kids to suffer because of Nafeesa's mistakes..after all we all know Shazia will definitely not care for them.

But I want Fahad to give it back to her. And I want him to give her an earful, its only fair.

That's right mahn -__- Arghhh I wanna see Nafeeza's daughters not talking to her, That will be her biggest punishment as those two are the only ones whom Nafeeza loves unconditionally.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL, Preeti she is caked in makeup, so yeah concealer could have been used! I'm sure that scar moves in every episode!
I wonder why they put LOADS of makeup on Nafeesa, the others look nice, but she doesn't
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Gonna call it a night now. It's Monday already woo but just have to go to work tomorrow and so I'll be back after the episode has aired. Can't wait to see what happens next. Night all. Sweet dreams x
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

LOL, Preeti she is caked in makeup, so yeah concealer could have been used! I'm sure that scar moves in every episode!

I wonder why they put LOADS of makeup on Nafeesa, the others look nice, but she doesn't

@bold - Word LOL 🤣

Gn Preeti! :)
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Suraiya looks natural and Preetika does her own. Shazia is not bad either but Nafeesa looks like she's going to some wedding. I don't even like her smokey eye look cos it's just too much send her lip stick colour. Wallah.
-Aashima- thumbnail
Fuzion article's every single word is right. LOL sometimes I think the author of these articles is a BI fan as he/she describes our feelings so well. I love Fuzion <3
Mandy TFS !! 😊