Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Anyone read the latest Fuze article? They are so right, CVs have us right where they want us by wondering what is going to happen next? I just loved this article but why threaten the poor guys for spoilers?

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/beintehaa-fever-goes-viral-reaction-recent-track/

LOL hopefully this means that the trp will rise because people are curious to know what's next.
About the threats, well I'm sure none of us are surprised. not even the makers😆
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I too thought we would get a positive Nafeesa, one who would be on Aaliyah's side and support her against Suri, but she's done a 360.
I think the story was built like that, for viewers to sympathise with Nafeesa, believe she will be of benefit to Aaliyah and then begin to hate the same character. She has managed to sway everyone!

I was team Nafeesa, as Shazia annoyed me all the time, but i'm glad i have switched sides now. This week, Shazia has proven she's not dumb by ringing the police station and finding out about the police complaint. I hope she does some detective work, as she is capable.

Fahad's character is too weak to do anything, but Zain needs to put Nafeesa through hell and not speak to her again!

We all thought shazia was the greedy one cos she wanted Gauhar to marry Zain and become a part of the family. Nafeesa on the other hand only wanted her husband back and sometimes the taunts by shazia were really bad that's why everyone was team Nafeesa. But sometimes things aren't they seem.
Makes me wonder who Rizwan has taken after cos he's completely different. After all be calls zain his brother and Aaliya is also his saali too.

Nafeesa deserves what she's gonna get now.
Preeti.xo thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

This would be the best! 😆
Nafeesa can't just get away with what she did, otherwise I'm seriously going to be so mad. -_-

Yeah, Rehaan knows about it and so does zain. I hope the lawyer in Rehaan wakes up and he asks for Zain to do some thing about Nafeesa cos she can't get away with it!
Preeti.xo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

YES and this better happen on Tuesday or Wednesday!
Monday should be dedicated to Zain breaking down and looking for Aaliya desperately😳

Yep, no rushing that. After the rain there's finally gonna be a rainbow.
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Honestly, it will suck if Fahad won't do anything. Usman was his dad as well and if Aliya can get such a big punishment, why can't Nafeeza. Nafeeza definitely needs to be kicked out. Moreover, this time Surraiya better kicks Nafeeza out. I wanna see a wife this time in Surraiya, who wants to take revenge of his husband's death not a cruel mom who just wants to ruin her son's life. In addition, if Zain whole loved/loves Aliya so much can give her talaq for sth she never did, why can't Fahad who never actually loved Nafeeza. I mean giving talaq to Nafeeza should be easier for Fahad -_-
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

LOL hopefully this means that the trp will rise because people are curious to know what's next.
About the threats, well I'm sure none of us are surprised. not even the makers😆

LOL they are probably used to it by now. BI is a hit with Fuze, there are so many articles I'm reading but good way to pass time. Once again BI made their top 5 scenes of the week
Aashi it will be more complicated for Fahad to divorce Nafeesa and honestly I do not think he will because he has 2 kids with her. He might hate her and never forgive her after this but she is the mother of his daughters...and he wouldn't want his kids to suffer because of Nafeesa's mistakes..after all we all know Shazia will definitely not care for them.
But I want Fahad to give it back to her. And I want him to give her an earful, its only fair.
Preeti.xo thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Honestly, it will suck if Fahad won't do anything. Usman was his dad as well and if Aliya can get such a big punishment, why can't Nafeeza. Nafeeza definitely needs to be kicked out. Moreover, this time Surraiya better kicks Nafeeza out. I wanna see a wife this time in Surraiya, who wants to take revenge of his husband's death not a cruel mom who just wants to ruin her son's life. In addition, if Zain whole loved/loves Aliya so much can give her talaq for sth she never did, why can't Fahad who never actually loved Nafeeza. I mean giving talaq to Nafeeza should be easier for Fahad -_-

Exactly. More over if he had loved her then he wouldn't have had an affair with shazia and gotten her pregnant. This happened well before Nafeesa found out she couldn't have another child and obviously Suraiya wanted a grandson to carry on the family lineage. These guys should just get divorced. And I still winder as to why her face hasn't healed yet cos it's been over 3 month and whatever happened wasn't even that bad.

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Exactly. More over if he had loved her then he wouldn't have had an affair with shazia and gotten her pregnant. This happened well before Nafeesa found out she couldn't have another child and obviously Suraiya wanted a grandson to carry on the family lineage. These guys should just get divorced. And I still winder as to why her face hasn't healed yet cos it's been over 3 month and whatever happened wasn't even that bad.

@Bold. I know right!!! and her putting her pallu over her head in order to hide it is seriously the most hilarious thing ever!!🤣 whenever I see it, I'm like what's the point, you can still see the scar😆😆😆
Preeti.xo thumbnail

@Bold. I know right!!! and her putting her pallu over her head in order to hide it is seriously the most hilarious thing ever!!🤣 whenever I see it, I'm like what's the point, you can still see the scar😆😆😆

It would have been easier to cover it with makeup, a bit of concealer would have done the trick 🤣

It's gonna be so weird when she doesn't wear the scarf anymore cos I'm so used to her being like this now lol