Originally posted by: musicxolover

Ab yeh kya hai??

https://twitter.com/Maryam333333333/status/503644082061991937

LOL, speculation? a hoax?
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ugh, Monday come sooon!

I gotta go finish my paper, be back later! :)
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I want to see Zain woo Aaliyah back, and for it to fail at first and Zain shouldn't give up in this process

Zain cannot be shown giving up so easily, he now knows he did Aaliya wrong and given how much he loves her I cannot see him not putting up a fight for her.
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Zain trying to woo Aaliya Aaliya and her not wanting to listen to him and at BR she bosses everyone around would be great. No matter how much she tries when won't be able to be horrible to anyone but she can act right?
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Zain trying to woo Aaliya Aaliya and her not wanting to listen to him and at BR she bosses everyone around would be great. No matter how much she tries when won't be able to be horrible to anyone but she can act right?

Yes definitely, she will be hurt inside, very hurt. But, she needs to have a front and just show them that she is strong!
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey girl's , wsss up, any good news/any speculations/ anything lol
Preeti.xo thumbnail

Yes definitely, she will be hurt inside, very hurt. But, she needs to have a front and just show them that she is strong!

Yeah, I don't want the creatives to show her as someone who is broken cos then women like Nafeesa and Suraiya will rejoice from it which we all would hate.

And ... before trying to woo Aaliya, zain needs to reveal Nafeesa truth to the family before she manipulates the situation even more!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Yeah, I don't want the creatives to show her as someone who is broken cos then women like Nafeesa and Suraiya will rejoice from it which we all would hate.

And ... before trying to woo Aaliya, zain needs to reveal Nafeesa truth to the family before she manipulates the situation even more!

Why do i feel Nafeesa won't be treated the same as Aaliyah? Really hope justice is served this time round!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Hey girl's , wsss up, any good news/any speculations/ anything lol

Hey, nothing new! Just discussing the same old lol and waiting for Monday😊
Preeti.xo thumbnail

Why do i feel Nafeesa won't be treated the same as Aaliyah? Really hope justice is served this time round!

Maybe cos indirectly she was the reason zaya separated. She could have done something about it but she didn't. She enjoyed the treatment Aaliya got and now when it's her turn she's running away. I want Fahad to say the 3 words to her cos she deserves it more than anyone.