Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I want her to still work at BR and boss them around!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Aaah don't! ZaYa's first confrontation after this OMGG

I still can't get over how blonde Sanam is 😆 Heena, go watch it! Harshika just killed the episode, especially Pree in the beginning...

Do you think Aaliya will still work at BR?

I will in a little while...

For now, i want her to disappear for a while. I then want Zain to find her and beg her to come back, which she won't do obviously. Zain should plead her to come back and work at BR for mamu and then she should. The track should continue from there...LOL
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I want Aaliya to still work at BR while royally ignoring Zain or being cold to him, let him feel the hatred, bitterness and pain that she felt not too long ago from his side. Zain needs to seriously see just how much he hurt Aaliya, in order for him to fully understand the depths of how he hurt her, he will have to feel it.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly speaking so far I'm failing to see how Aaliya being owner of 51% share is useful. As it didn't help in any way. So I really hope there is more to the office track...they can't show that whatever Usman did turned out to be futile!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Honestly speaking so far I'm failing to see how Aaliya being owner of 51% share is useful. As it didn't help in any way. So I really hope there is more to the office track...they can't show that whatever Usman did turned out to be futile!

Exactly what would be to the point of it all if it was not put to good use?
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Another point to add, i want a bigger reaction from Zain, on Friday he never gave us much of a reaction. I'm like nigga, the love your life has been proven innocent and you've given her a talaaq!!

Yes, they better!
We will get a scene :D
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I want Aaliya to still work at BR while royally ignoring Zain or being cold to him, let him feel the hatred, bitterness and pain that she felt not too long ago from his side. Zain needs to seriously see just how much he hurt Aaliya, in order for him to fully understand the depths of how he hurt her, he will have to feel it.

YES!! He needs to feel the pain, anguish and hatred! Be in Aaliyah's shoes for a while, and then he can start redeeming himself!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
I want to see Zain woo Aaliyah back, and for it to fail at first and Zain shouldn't give up in this process
musicxolover thumbnail
Ab yeh kya hai??
https://twitter.com/Maryam333333333/status/503644082061991937
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I want to see Zain woo Aaliyah back, and for it to fail at first and Zain shouldn't give up in this process

He's definitely going to fail in the beginning, Aaliya's going to shut him out completely. Zain's got his work out out for him, but he'll be successful in the end :D