Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMAO you never know😆 its alright anyways

exactly how could they just randomly put in that jungle track as well, aliyah could have walked on the road as well too but she didnt she had to go in the jungle why, and why couldnt they sleep in the car instead of a hut? im exciteeedd

That's what... the jungle scene has so many loopholes..
And if they go the ruju way then we have Mon and Tues epi..

Monday where are you??

Hey Heena :))
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Shivani Exactly! If the makers decided to show them divorce fully then it must also mean that they already have a plan set in mind how they will reunite them. they must have done their own research. honestly divorce is something that muslims really avoid to do and if a couple ends up divorcing then they almost never get back together for personal reasons and to avoid halala. so i believe the muslim community itself doesn't have much knowledge about the different scenarios and different ways that a couple can get back together in different circumstance.
so I also believe it would be wrong for anyone to question anyone's knowledge about islam. There are a lot of researches that scholars do that we don't know about. Let's see what the makers have chosen to do. Like you all I also believe this trip was there for a reason. Third talaaq could have happened anywhere, it didn't have to be this trip. so there is something we don't know...that loophole that we are not aware of.
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Ohh, i saw that too, but someone put it on the forum. An over-possessive Zain, but in what sense? Is there going to be a RM?

Apparently,Halala is going to be there and Zain will be overpossesive of Aliya.
They have already assumed that I suppose..
Aah,Monday's here yet we have to wait 🥱
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Ohh, i saw that too, but someone put it on the forum. An over-possessive Zain, but in what sense? Is there going to be a RM?

Anything can happen but RM..

Do you honestly think Aaliya would agree to marry someone to get back with Zain? Or that Zain would let her do that? That'd be butchering their characters for real.

Kuch bhi hoga par yeh nahi hoga..
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Anything can happen but RM..

Do you honestly think Aaliya would agree to marry someone to get back with Zain? Or that Zain would let her do that? That'd be butchering their characters for real.

Kuch bhi hoga par yeh nahi hoga..

Hey Shiv!

Man, i really hope they go with this Ruju thing, Aaliya wouldn't marry anyone for the sake of Zain at this point, he has completely destroyed her. Why should she do anything for him? Really want to know what's going to happen
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

@Shivani Exactly! If the makers decided to show them divorce fully then it must also mean that they already have a plan set in mind how they will reunite them. they must have done their own research. honestly divorce is something that muslims really avoid to do and if a couple ends up divorcing then they almost never get back together for personal reasons and to avoid halala. so i believe the muslim community itself doesn't have much knowledge about the different scenarios and different ways that a couple can get back together in different circumstance.

so I also believe it would be wrong for anyone to question anyone's knowledge about islam. There are a lot of researches that scholars do that we don't know about. Let's see what the makers have chosen to do. Like you all I also believe this trip was there for a reason. Third talaaq could have happened anywhere, it didn't have to be this trip. so there is something we don't know...that loophole that we are not aware of.

@ bold - Exactly!! It all comes down to this. Saheba, since the story is in the hands of Farhan, who himself is a Muslim, I'm least worried about how he's going to bring these together. If he's gone ahead with the divorce, he'd definitely be knowing the way out if this. Like you said, they must have done their homework. They won't hurt any religious sentiments as they themselves said.
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aliya will never marry Rehan to get Zain back. She won't make joke of marriage ever. It's just not her character.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Aliya will never marry Rehan to get Zain back. She won't make joke of marriage ever. It's just not her character.

Exactly, she is an independent woman and is very strong! She is not desperate enough at the moment!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Marriage is such a pure relationship and from the beginning of the show itself we were shown how much Aaliya values the institution of marriage. I do not see her marrying someone else just to get back with Zain! She does have her own self-respect! Come on the CVs can't change this about her! Because if they do Aaliya will no longer be different from other typical female leads!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
You know this is more harder than any exam i have done, I'm still thinking of ways the CVs can take this. What the heck is going to happen??!