Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

@BOLDπŸ˜†yes please refrain from saying anything, i sound like MODSπŸ˜† cause im going to get blamed for it.

OMGG yes, i cant wait see all that needs to have significance, him yelling that twice, Harshad was so good man, the way he yelled it, them sleeping together all cozy it has to do something with them gettin back together man

LMAO... you won't get it coz of me πŸ˜†

Z, the first three episodes will have something to influence the future. I cannot believe that they were there just for the heck of it, there has to be something.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Shivani i doubt he would say something like that...however I would LOVE to see an overpossessive Zain as well. 😳

Honestly, that apparent tweet seems like bogus to me πŸ˜• I'll only believe it when I see it...and I really hope we don't see it.

Overpossessive and overprotective Zain ❀️ I bet we'll get to see him more after he gets Aaliya back!
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Guys if zain becomes over possessive and over obessive towards aaliya he willl be put in jail for harassing a ex-wife... That does not make sense... Anyway one of this makes sense to me...πŸ˜•
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I'll try!
Ahaha try to beat Saheba, Aashi or Zainab πŸ˜‰

lol yes there's already competition hereπŸ˜†

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey guys :) Any news on Monday's episode?
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -SH-

LMAO... you won't get it coz of me πŸ˜†

Z, the first three episodes will have something to influence the future. I cannot believe that they were there just for the heck of it, there has to be something.

LMAO you never knowπŸ˜† its alright anyways

exactly how could they just randomly put in that jungle track as well, aliyah could have walked on the road as well too but she didnt she had to go in the jungle why, and why couldnt they sleep in the car instead of a hut? im exciteeedd
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Hey guys :) Any news on Monday's episode?

hey Heena na nigga nothign
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Honestly, that apparent tweet seems like bogus to me πŸ˜• I'll only believe it when I see it...and I really hope we don't see it.

Overpossessive and overprotective Zain ❀️ I bet we'll get to see him more after he gets Aaliya back!

Ya that will make more sense after he gets her back... or else its harassment .. zain will be chakkipeesing in jail...πŸ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Shivani i doubt he would say something like that...however I would LOVE to see an overpossessive Zain as well.😳

I doubt this too.. maybe he must have said something about over possessive and over obsessive Zain, but since people have already assumed that halala is on its way, they added that bit in its own.

Whatever man, possessive Zain will be a sight to watch.. We had one with Zubair, them with Malik... ahhh can't wait
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ohh, i saw that too, but someone put it on the forum. An over-possessive Zain, but in what sense? Is there going to be a RM?