Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
yo you guys need another thread?
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you guys... that last bit was put in to pacify the viewers so they don't get mad again.. I think it'll be replayed again tomorrow.. And Zain will probably find Aaliya on Tuesday.
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

idk where i saw it on FB, it was there stating they were going to be back together tom which i dont want

NO WAY! Not after all that has happened in the 3 months! she better not let it go so easily.
manny136 thumbnail
No way would aliya go back to him esp right away, she already disappeared when nafeesa went to her room. Btw why did nafeesa go there instead of zains? rehan told her the recording was with zain so why would she go see aliya did she think aliya could help her, take the blame, made no sense. When zain starts looking for her, he'll probably go ask rehan coz rehan told him she lives at his house, whether she is there or not is the question and even if she is there she is not gonna want to see him so if they show tht i can see rehan or more likely grumpy telling zain to go away lol. I hope we get a scene like tht.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Shiv!!๐Ÿค—

Your chacha needs rewiring then๐Ÿ˜†

Yes! I think the scene actually ended after she said "mujhe maaf kardo" because that's when he looked all shocked...the editing was weird in the last scene :P

Lol, he sure needs that ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm waiting for how fast he's gonna make a run for Aaliya... Vaise she's supposed to be staying next door..

@Saheba - I want Aaliya anywhere but at Rehan's place.

btw, didn't you guys read about the latest 'msg' ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

LOL I really want a scene like that too! Somehow, I don't think Aaliya will go back to Rehan's house, she might just move into a small place all by herself...frankly, she just needs to be alone now...all people do is hurt her. :(

Zain needs somebody like Grumpy to knock all that poison out of him so he can think straight...

Btw, what's your name? ๐Ÿ˜†

Its Mehreen but manny is my nickname๐Ÿ˜Š
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Hey Saheba,

I agree, as long as Zain knows the truth im fine with everything else cos then Suri can torment seeing how her plans have been foiled. I also want Zain to see how much his mother hates his wife and not to forget the unani medicines and hw they were good for Usman. Maybe the German doctor can make an appearence.

and ... hey Sruthi ๐Ÿค—

How are you?

I'm good! And you? :D

The thing is, Zain always knew that his mom had an issue with Aaliya, but he chose to ignore that because of "circumstances".
I want the Unani medicine thing to come out as well as Gauhar's pregnancy thing!
Speaking of that, where the heck did Rizwan disappear to?
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shivani i dont like yo chacha tell that bum to tell us something good

hello everyone

Bye everyone have fun see you all tom after the episode!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

I agree with you guys... that last bit was put in to pacify the viewers so they don't get mad again.. I think it'll be replayed again tomorrow.. And Zain will probably find Aaliya on Tuesday.

Exactly, I believe there will be an extended version on Monday hopefully with flashbacks!

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

NO WAY! Not after all that has happened in the 3 months! she better not let it go so easily.

I don't believe this is true. While I know ZaYa will eventually get back together, it will not be so soon.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: manny136

No way would aliya go back to him esp right away, she already disappeared when nafeesa went to her room. Btw why did nafeesa go there instead of zains? rehan told her the recording was with zain so why would she go see aliya did she think aliya could help her, take the blame, made no sense. When zain starts looking for her, he'll probably go ask rehan coz rehan told him she lives at his house, whether she is there or not is the question and even if she is there she is not gonna want to see him so if they show tht i can see rehan or more likely grumpy telling zain to go away lol. I hope we get a scene like tht.

I think Nafeesa went to Aaliya's bedroom because she knows Aaliya is goodhearted and maybe she thought that if she begs and asks forgiveness then Aaliya will forgive her..and if Aaliya does then so will Zain..I'm glad Aaliya was gone, I do not want her to see her nautanki!