Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
idk where i saw it on FB, it was there stating they were going to be back together tom which i dont want
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
why will Aaliya go back so easily. No man like Manny said I also want Zain to create a scene and breakdown and also I want Aaliya to give him a piece of her mind! come on this is not something that you can forgive so easily!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

i wonder if he calls rehan to find aliya and rehan tells him she is gone or he ends up showing at his house. Love to see him coming there making a scene looking for her lol in front of grumpy and the kids lol. I really want a scene where someone besides aliya gives him a piece of their mind about how he treated her, preferably grumpy coz he has been acting as a surrogate dad for her. I dunno if he does meet Shalam how tht will go coz they r at fault as well so they all will just commiserate. Rehan probably would not rub salt on his wounds coz he still wanted zain to know the truth, but maybe grumpy.

LOL I really want a scene like that too! Somehow, I don't think Aaliya will go back to Rehan's house, she might just move into a small place all by herself...frankly, she just needs to be alone now...all people do is hurt her. :(

Zain needs somebody like Grumpy to knock all that poison out of him so he can think straight...

Btw, what's your name? πŸ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys... :))

So my chacha keeps in showing the same spoiler/synopsis till Wednesday πŸ˜†

Did you guys notice, half of nafeesa's voice over was added to it later?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

more than Surraiya, I want to see Zain's reaction though. I want to see him breakdown. I want to see the pain, the guilt which I didn't get to see on Monday honestly. I really really hope that they replay a longer and better version of that scene on Monday.

Same, Friday's ending did not really give much away in terms of Zain's reaction, fans expect more. I hope the scene is replayed in Monday's episode, it has to

What if Nafeesa gets a hold of the recorder before Zain can make the whole family listen to it? you know even though Suri will know that it was Nafeesa behind it, she will act like she doesn't believe it just to keep Aaliya out if that evidence is destroyed!

That thought has crossed my mind and I'm fine with it if it happens, for me the most important person now knows the truth and that is enough.

Originally posted by: -SH-

Hi Shivani :D
and yeah i noticed that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I hope it doesn't change again on Monday 🀣
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hi Preeti😊
and yes that is so true. Zain is the one that needs to know. And in a way maybe it's a good thing if that evidence gets destroyed because then he will see just how much Suri hate Aaliya and how unreasonable she can be! not that he didn't know that before

Hey Saheba,

I agree, as long as Zain knows the truth im fine with everything else cos then Suri can torment seeing how her plans have been foiled. I also want Zain to see how much his mother hates his wife and not to forget the unani medicines and hw they were good for Usman. Maybe the German doctor can make an appearence.

and ... hey Sruthi πŸ€—

How are you?
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Shiv!! πŸ€—

Your chacha needs rewiring then πŸ˜†

Yes! I think the scene actually ended after she said "mujhe maaf kardo" because that's when he looked all shocked...the editing was weird in the last scene :P
Guys instead of Rehan's place, I want Aliya to go to Usman's grave and cry there!!
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I want Aliya te YELL at Zain the way he has been doing 😑