Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sure thing :)
I can't wait to see Suraiya's face on Monday!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Sure thing :)

I can't wait to see Suraiya's face on Monday!

more than Surraiya, I want to see Zain's reaction though. I want to see him breakdown. I want to see the pain, the guilt which I didn't get to see on Monday honestly. I really really hope that they replay a longer and better version of that scene on Monday.
What if Nafeesa gets a hold of the recorder before Zain can make the whole family listen to it? you know even though Suri will know that it was Nafeesa behind it, she will act like she doesn't believe it just to keep Aaliya out if that evidence is destroyed!
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

more than Surraiya, I want to see Zain's reaction though. I want to see him breakdown. I want to see the pain, the guilt which I didn't get to see on Monday honestly. I really really hope that they replay a longer and better version of that scene on Monday.

We will, BI has a habit of continuing scenes they show us in the end, just like that beach scene.
I feel like the CV's just threw in that last bit so we won't completely die over the weekend. πŸ˜† Even though it's just a tiny scene, I've already rewatched it so many times along with the precap!

I want Zain to have all these flashbacks about everything he said and did to Aaliya...and like have this emotional break down too...

Do you think he'll find her on Monday?
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

for Monday, there was this this video stating they are going to get back together but i think they were talking about the hotel scene
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
i think the same Sruthi. they threw that there for the sake of our sanity.πŸ˜†
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't care whether anyone else believe it or not cos zain know the truth right now and that's all that matters!
musicxolover thumbnail
Zainab, what video?
Hi Preeti πŸ€—

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

I don't care whether anyone else believe it or not cos zain know the truth right now and that's all that matters!

Hi Preeti😊
and yes that is so true. Zain is the one that needs to know. And in a way maybe it's a good thing if that evidence gets destroyed because then he will see just how much Suri hate Aaliya and how unreasonable she can be! not that he didn't know that before
manny136 thumbnail
i wonder if he calls rehan to find aliya and rehan tells him she is gone or he ends up showing at his house. Love to see him coming there making a scene looking for her lol in front of grumpy and the kids lol. I really want a scene where someone besides aliya gives him a piece of their mind about how he treated her, preferably grumpy coz he has been acting as a surrogate dad for her. I dunno if he does meet Shalam how tht will go coz they r at fault as well so they all will just commiserate. Rehan probably would not rub salt on his wounds coz he still wanted zain to know the truth, but maybe grumpy.