Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Lol I didn't watch yesterdays episode. So I was confused :P

I bet you are gonna start today 😆
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">OMG Aashi when did you start thinking positive and such good things?😆 LMAO JK nigga if i knew what was going to happen i wouldnt tell you😆</font>

Lmao I am not that negative as people think I am 😆 I know u wouldn't have told me if u would have known -_____-
Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just a thought, could Sanam be the perfect match for Rehaan in the coming episodes as " she is parallel lead" ????😉
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I bet you are gonna start today 😆

Lol no I am gonna wait for Monday !!!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Zainab *wipes away tears* thank you😆😆😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Lmao I am not that negative as people think I am 😆 I know u wouldn't have told me if u would have known -_____-

LMAO IK, LMFAO its cause ya know you ma #PunjabiBuddy😆
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lol no I am gonna wait for Monday !!!

LOL this girl but then again that's what makes her Aashi😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Attabag1

Just a thought, could Sanam be the perfect match for Rehaan in the coming episodes as " she is parallel lead" ????😉

Puhhlease she sucks as a actor lets be real, she stinkss

Originally posted by: Attabag1

Promises are made to be broken!! In your face Suri ke bachee!!!!!!

LMAO word, i cant wait, shes such messed up woman in the head

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

@Zainab *wipes away tears* thank you😆😆😆

LMAO your welcome ugly

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BIaddict

Suri is disgusting. I don't think she ever loved anyone in the true sense of the world. In all her relationships what is important for her is to hold her power over them. Be it her husband, Fahd or zain. It's all about holding them in her hands and playing them like pawns in her games. She is selfish to the power of infinity, the only thing that matters to her is her is she gets what SHE wants in her husband and both son's life. I so want her t lose everything including both her kids. From Talak scene to all zaya scenes it is heartbreaking to watch them like this. It is hard to feel mad at zain but I just am disappointed that he didnt trust his Aliya when she said she didn't do it. Otherwise I can't blame him for wanting to see his mom come out of the darkness and black color and all that. I don't know what to make of Sanam yet. I do hope she stays positive and help zaya reunite. I think they should pair Sanam with Rehan they would make a cute couple lol. Now the one thing I want from Aliya is to stay strong and Zain to do a lot of hard work to make up for not trusting her. Zain has to win her all over again, zain has to work really hard. I am all for a zain who runs after Aliya everywhere, a really really guilty zain, turning into a very very flirty zain, god my imagination is running wild. I just hope they focus on zaya and send all the plotters away for a while. Just wanna see zaya and how zain wins her back with no plotters in between.

Exactly the way she didnt even take a second and came back dressed up as ever, like um excuse me your husband passed and now your son is devastated where he cant even speak properly and your ready to get him married again. She just doesnt have not one bit of sympathy for her son, forget Aliyah, her son, hes so broken right now, she not once consoled be it for his father or for his wife.

Sanam is a joke, she seems as a easily manipulated person so you never know Suraiya might brainwash her.

I cant wait for the Zain redemption track man, hes going to work for it, and i just cant wait.

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: katmaan

I loved the episode am still dancing for the reason tthay he knows the truth ...it may take them time to be back ...but then its k ..I really don't mind until they no that both the souls are pure and I know zain will have to face lots of hatred but its k ...I am sure zainuuu will win back mamu ki bhanji his MEZ and the main his life he is incomplete without her

Me too, idk my favorite part was when he told Sanam he cant love anyone else ever. He has to win her back cause there aint no BI without ZaYa. I cant wait to see him calling her MEZ man