Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
LOL, just read that. Why do they even publish it? Providing a recap??
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
LMAO... Aren't we asking enough questions already? And going bonkers over possible scenarios.. Who needs these *spoilers*?? -__-
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
We, the people of this club, say something else and do something else. Two faced aren't we 🀣
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
More like bipolar 🀣
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

LMAO... Aren't we asking enough questions already? And going bonkers over possible scenarios.. Who needs these *spoilers*?? -__-

I just hope this track doesn't affect BI's ratings too much...somehow, I feel like they have something big in store for us...especially after Harsh himself tweeted about it πŸ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I just hope this track doesn't affect BI's ratings too much...somehow, I feel like they have something big in store for us...especially after Harsh himself tweeted about itπŸ˜†

Shru.. come to think of it, Megha clearly said "different type of halala"...clearly states that they aren't going the regular route which we all are so scared about... but instead of rejoicing we are mopping about it. πŸ˜†

oh and she also said, it's tv anything can happen and the reunion should be soon.
1004445 thumbnail
What if aliya does halala with abdul?πŸ˜†
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Huh? What happened? πŸ˜•

Us deciding not to speculate, but we speculate, and the list of other things we decide not to do, but we do πŸ˜†
musicxolover thumbnail

Shru.. come to think of it, Megha clearly said "different type of halala"...clearly states that they aren't going the regular route which we all are so scared about... but instead of rejoicing we are mopping about it. πŸ˜†

oh and she also said, it's tv anything can happen and the reunion should be soon.

LOL that's true, it's obviously something we won't expect...so I'm going to stop speculating.
*crickets chirping*
Okay jeez, I'm gonna TRY to stop speculating. πŸ˜†

I don't know, I just don't see it going down the Halala route...whatever googly it is, it better be a good one, man!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HELLO
why cant we get something to survive this weekend man?