Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

You know I have friends turning back to the show who'd gotten bored during Barkat and Zubair track and had stopped watching. People are turning back with THIS track. Surely CVs are doing something right which connects with neutral audience.

Same here! I have friends who are loving this track and hated the Barkat and Zubair ones, so yes they are definitely doing something right. Also in UK, BI got one of its highest ratings there during the ME episode on Monday.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

What can they possibly mean by a different type of Halala...ugh, I'm going bonkers.

We can never figure out Shruti!! 😆
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

We can never figure out Shruti!! 😆

Seriously!
BI defines "unpredictable!" Like, we still have no idea which way the show would go...

Mondayyy, come soon!!!!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Seriously!
BI defines "unpredictable!" Like, we still have no idea which way the show would go...

Mondayyy, come soon!!!!!

That is what I love about this show, the others you can see what is coming a mile away but here you just don't know what to make of things. Whatever we think will happen does not!

I just hope we go the entire weekend without spoilers, yes unlike last weekend I do not want any spoilers or segments. I want to live in my bubble until the episode airs 😛
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I'll sound like a broken record here, but all I wanna do is take each episode as it comes. Spoilers and such 'news' better stay away.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly! I remember during the Zubair doing a 180 track, while fans loved that Zain and Aaliya were going strong there were others who were bored of the same storyline being repeated where Suraiya would plot and fail. It was becoming too repetitive.

I know that fans are unhappy about the third talaaq but the fact the cast and crew are trying to spread some positivity and asking fans not to give up makes me optimistic and willing to give them a chance. I've seen many shows be destroyed and given crappy tracks, BI is one of the few that has still managed to hold my interests despite the shockers.

I'll be honest, deep down i wanted something BIG to happen 😆, the fact that the cast and crew are hopeful and sharing positivity means this track will be worth the wait and will work. They wouldn't do something suicidal for the show. BI truly lives up the unpredictability mark. Monday cannot come quick enough though!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Hey Shru, just stop thinking or you'll get a headache like me!
@ Shiv... Yeah it's not FSOG, but i'll be happy with anything as long as we get to some good pics
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

That is what I love about this show, the others you can see what is coming a mile away but here you just don't know what to make of things. Whatever we think will happen does not!

I just hope we go the entire weekend without spoilers, yes unlike last weekend I do not want any spoilers or segments. I want to live in my bubble until the episode airs 😛

One second it seems like everything's all bleak, then they throw a googly at us and it's all positive again. 😆

*touch wood* :P
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

I'll sound like a broken record here, but all I wanna do is take each episode as it comes. Spoilers and such 'news' better stay away.

YEAH!! I don't want spoilers ruining it for me! They play a big part!
musicxolover thumbnail
@Heena - Trying to switch my brain off 😆
@Shiv - I know, let the spoilers just leave us alone!

Did you guys see this? It's not a spoiler! 😆

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/beintehaa-zain-refuses-to-marry-sanam/
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago