Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

It's hard, i tried! We get a tweet and we have to speculate🤣

We got so many tweets...good ones too... but we had to pick the one we don't like... Aren't we turning into *cough* Vivek *cough* ? 🤪
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

We got so many tweets...good ones too... but we had to pick the one we don't like... Aren't we turning into *cough* Vivek *cough* ? 🤪

LOL, Harshad and Pree shippers must be ecstatic. All the rumours have been cleared. I always tend to pick out the negative from the positive, a bad habit of mine.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

LOL, we are. I'm still optimistic especially since Harshad of all people tweeted something about the track. I posted this on FB and will post it here I seriously thought hell would have to freeze over before we got a tweet from him, good to see him tweeting about the show because the poor guy has been criticized lately for only tweeting or retweeting asking for votes.

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Definitely! I mean we would all love to go back to the start but then where would the show go from there? Back then you had Zain and Aaliya's journey from hate to love, now its love but with MU which has thankfully ended. I really want to see what Zain does next.

Oh really? I didn't see that tweet about the reunion but she really was on a roll today answer fans.

I saw that too and when fans discussed religion she told them to post that on BI's official FB page because Farhan checks the page everyday.

Exactly, the show loses it's charm if we have the same old story going on. This MU has got a lot of us waiting impatiently for each episode, they are drawing us in but not as happy people lol.

It made a lot of fans happy, after the frightening days we have had. I'm sure Farhan will not disappoint, lets wait and watch. Patience is the hardest thing right now though.
-Facetious- thumbnail

Definitely! I mean we would all love to go back to the start but then where would the show go from there? Back then you had Zain and Aaliya's journey from hate to love, now its love but with MU which has thankfully ended. I really want to see what Zain does next.

Oh really? I didn't see that tweet about the reunion but she really was on a roll today answer fans.

I saw that too and when fans discussed religion she told them to post that on BI's official FB page because Farhan checks the page everyday.

@ red - She is their PR/Manager, in her own words she doesn't know much about what the script holds. She even answered for Ankur. Given the fact that he's the creative head, even he doesn't have a hold on what's been shown in the story. It's Farhan which does that. Megha was clueless when asked about ruju... two things we need to realize, FIRST...she doesn't know about the religion much nor about the script, only the bigger picture that it's a test of ZaYa and they'd be together soon and SECOND, even if she does know about it, why would she leak out the track?
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
A different type of Halala?? Kyaa? 🤪
-Facetious- thumbnail

LOL, we are. I'm still optimistic especially since Harshad of all people tweeted something about the track. I posted this on FB and will post it here I seriously thought hell would have to freeze over before we got a tweet from him, good to see him tweeting about the show because the poor guy has been criticized lately for only tweeting or retweeting asking for votes.

Yup, it's huge coming from him. He'd be knowing that that's why he did... Did you see the amount of retweets and favorites that tweet got? 😆

And not only from him, we had Suchitra, Namrata, and now Megha too.

@Heena.. Megha was on a roll today. Oh btw, I read that the photo shoot is not on #FSOG , the theme is a surprise.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Exactly, the show loses it's charm if we have the same old story going on. This MU has got a lot of us waiting impatiently for each episode, they are drawing us in but not as happy people lol.

It made a lot of fans happy, after the frightening days we have had. I'm sure Farhan will not disappoint, lets wait and watch. Patience is the hardest thing right now though.

Exactly! I remember during the Zubair doing a 180 track, while fans loved that Zain and Aaliya were going strong there were others who were bored of the same storyline being repeated where Suraiya would plot and fail. It was becoming too repetitive.

I know that fans are unhappy about the third talaaq but the fact the cast and crew are trying to spread some positivity and asking fans not to give up makes me optimistic and willing to give them a chance. I've seen many shows be destroyed and given crappy tracks, BI is one of the few that has still managed to hold my interests despite the shockers.
-Facetious- thumbnail
You know I have friends turning back to the show who'd gotten bored during Barkat and Zubair track and had stopped watching. People are turning back with THIS track. Surely CVs are doing something right which connects with neutral audience.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What can they possibly mean by a different type of Halala...ugh, I'm going bonkers.