Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

BI was in third place last night in the UK which is not bad considering they've done worse but its not good either. I enjoy seeing it on top and I can only hope it returns soon but Megha's tweet is concerning. I no longer know what to believe, its better to see the track unfold instead of reading all these confusing messages that mess with our minds. One thing for sure, this week should give a clear indication of where things are going.

Many might tune in to see Zain's repentance but the day aaliya gets married to someone else .. will be drop in viewership ... By why are the writers hell bend on showing halala when the audience are dead against it...
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

BI was in third place last night in the UK which is not bad considering they've done worse but its not good either. I enjoy seeing it on top and I can only hope it returns soon but Megha's tweet is concerning. I no longer know what to believe, its better to see the track unfold instead of reading all these confusing messages that mess with our minds. One thing for sure, this week should give a clear indication of where things are going.

Exactly, there are a lot of mixed messages from all different places, don't know what to expect anymore. One thing for sure is RM would ruin the essence of the show, and turn off a lot of people from BI who are still hoping for some loophole. I hope they know what they're doing, as the damage can be severe if it isn't handled properly. I really do hope we get that indication!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Exactly, there are a lot of mixed messages from all different places, don't know what to expect anymore. One thing for sure is RM would ruin the essence of the show, and turn off a lot of people from BI who are still hoping for some loophole. I hope they know what they're doing, as the damage can be severe if it isn't handled properly. I really do hope we get that indication!

Exactly, there are so many mixed messages from the cast and crew, now Megha. I am going to wait and see how the track unfolds.

___

I saw another tweet by Megha in which she said #ZaYa will be stronger and better

^^ Hmmm...

Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
LOL, i'm so confused. I'm trying to figure out, how they're going to show it. My poor brain hurts .
mandy0310 thumbnail

LOL, i'm so confused. I'm trying to figure out, how they're going to show it. My poor brain hurts .

I know! It really is best to watch what unfolds this week. I'm hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. Until then I'm watching old episodes of BI, the ones where Zain gets jealous thinking Aaliya is having an affair. He tries to unlock her phone and can't figure out the password ๐Ÿ˜†

Those were some classic days of BI, I want them to return. I want to see ZaYa happy again, they've been through so much.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Terribly confused.RM should nt happen.
Should happen between ZaYa only.

Let's be positive.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

I know! It really is best to watch what unfolds this week. I'm hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. Until then I'm watching old episodes of BI, the ones where Zain gets jealous thinking Aaliya is having an affair. He tries to unlock her phone and can't figure out the password ๐Ÿ˜†

Those were some classic days of BI, I want them to return. I want to see ZaYa happy again, they've been through so much.

Aaah, them episodes were beautiful. All serials have a golden age and that was ours. Just read all of Megha's tweets and she was also saying reunion shouldn't be delayed too much.

Someone questioned her about RUJU, she didn't know anything about the process so i guess we can rule that out.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

LOL, i'm so confused. I'm trying to figure out, how they're going to show it. My poor brain hurts.

We agreed on not speculating, right? ๐Ÿ˜†
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

We agreed on not speculating, right? ๐Ÿ˜†

It's hard, i tried! We get a tweet and we have to speculate๐Ÿคฃ
mandy0310 thumbnail

Aaah, them episodes were beautiful. All serials have a golden age and that was ours. Just read all of Megha's tweets and she was also saying reunion shouldn't be delayed too much.

Someone questioned her about RUJU, she didn't know anything about the process so i guess we can rule that out.

Definitely! I mean we would all love to go back to the start but then where would the show go from there? Back then you had Zain and Aaliya's journey from hate to love, now its love but with MU which has thankfully ended. I really want to see what Zain does next.

Oh really? I didn't see that tweet about the reunion but she really was on a roll today answer fans.

I saw that too and when fans discussed religion she told them to post that on BI's official FB page because Farhan checks the page everyday.