Originally posted by: -SH-

Lol Aashi, are you living in a hole?? Sanam was there right? 🤣

Lol I didn't watch yesterdays episode. So I was confused :P
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Baingan

I too is getting positive vibes.

Since he knows the truth he will nt marry her dat he has said in precap.
In metro masti i read Zain will go in search of Aalia and will unite.Let's C.
Farhan sir also frighten us.
Now wtg for monday but this week end we can reax unlike last weekend.
Zainab both have killed esp the door ka scene was too good.
Whatever be harshad's tweet too has given us hope.

Really LOL man idk whats going to happen lets see! i cant wait doe. Farhans message was just weird😆

Harshika killed it, i cant wait till monday
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

How can Sanam marry a guy who directly told her that he will never be able to love her ?
What if Sanam makes Aliya sit in nikkah at her place if somehow Suri still somehow manages to convince Zain to do the nikkah. IK I am not making any sense -_-

Sanam seems a neutral character. I think Suraiyya may brain wash her and make her do things.
BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Suri is disgusting. I don't think she ever loved anyone in the true sense of the world. In all her relationships what is important for her is to hold her power over them. Be it her husband, Fahd or zain. It's all about holding them in her hands and playing them like pawns in her games. She is selfish to the power of infinity, the only thing that matters to her is her is she gets what SHE wants in her husband and both son's life. I so want her t lose everything including both her kids.
From Talak scene to all zaya scenes it is heartbreaking to watch them like this. It is hard to feel mad at zain but I just am disappointed that he didnt trust his Aliya when she said she didn't do it. Otherwise I can't blame him for wanting to see his mom come out of the darkness and black color and all that. I don't know what to make of Sanam yet. I do hope she stays positive and help zaya reunite. I think they should pair Sanam with Rehan they would make a cute couple lol. Now the one thing I want from Aliya is to stay strong and Zain to do a lot of hard work to make up for not trusting her. Zain has to win her all over again, zain has to work really hard. I am all for a zain who runs after Aliya everywhere, a really really guilty zain, turning into a very very flirty zain, god my imagination is running wild. I just hope they focus on zaya and send all the plotters away for a while. Just wanna see zaya and how zain wins her back with no plotters in between.
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the episode am still dancing for the reason tthay he knows the truth ...it may take them time to be back ...but then its k ..I really don't mind until they no that both the souls are pure and I know zain will have to face lots of hatred but its k ...I am sure zainuuu will win back mamu ki bhanji his MEZ and the main his life he is incomplete without her
Edited by katmaan - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

How can Sanam marry a guy who directly told her that he will never be able to love her ?
What if Sanam makes Aliya sit in nikkah at her place if somehow Suri still somehow manages to convince Zain to do the nikkah. IK I am not making any sense -_-

OMG Aashi when did you start thinking positive and such good things?😆 LMAO JK nigga if i knew what was going to happen i wouldnt tell you😆
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghapaim

Really i had no hope he will hear the recoding but he di d really looking forward for future episodes

SO Am i!

@Saheba *hands you a tissue*😆
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">okay so first you were just mental, than dramabaaz and now a future teller wonderful</font>

Thank you for appreciating my ability to be a multitasker 🤣
Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Promises are made to be broken!! In your face Suri ke bachee!!!!!!