Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Burned pakoras 😆

imma seriously kill them man, I just hope this is good and deep down i still know that the talaq didnt happen
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: saranvir

I don't know why why why as soon as zain came in front of suri and saying ima not gona married to her , m such a softie that i cried for my zain baby 😭 whatever zain did to aaliya but bechaare ka kasoor koi ni aaliya jaise

I know, as angry as I am with him at the same time I feel for Zain. Zain was a victim here, he does not know what Suraiya and Nafeesa have done. For Zain all he knew was that his wife signed complaint papers that led to a chain of painful and traumatic events, to top it all was his mother's words that he is responsible for his father's death. It just killed a part of Zain to go through and hear all of this. With that said it doesn't make what he did to Aaliya right which is why I want to see him shattered and remembering everything that poor girl had to go through, it is now her turn to be different because a part of her did die the moment Zain divorced her.

Its going to be a difficult road ahead for ZaYa before they ever reunite. No matter what route CVs go, they cannot show Zain and Aaliya reuniting without a proper redemption track and having them both giving Nafeesa a piece of their minds.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

imma seriously kill them man, I just hope this is good and deep down i still know that the talaq didnt happen

only they wouldn't know that they are still married...and Zain will be fighting to keep it alive.. ahhh can't wait...
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

You, me and the entire BI fandom...
This is literally THE track we've all been waiting for, they better not screw it up.
I feel like there's something missing...
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Exactly, we all love Marjaiyan but Awari is apt here now. Change it up a bit!

That's what I want too, its too easy for him to find Aaliya at Rehan's. I want to see him searching like crazy for her and Aaliya to be by herself somewhere. Aaliya needs time to heal, to think and to decide what to do next with her life.

How I would love for Zain to take revenge from those who hurt Aaliya. Its payback time, after everything he and Aaliya had to go through, no not anymore.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Also, Aaliya needs to be around to fail Zarina's plans.

This should be soon.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I know, as angry as I am with him at the same time I feel for Zain. Zain was a victim here, he does not know what Suraiya and Nafeesa have done. For Zain all he knew was that his wife signed complaint papers that led to a chain of painful and traumatic events, to top it all was his mother's words that he is responsible for his father's death. It just killed a part of Zain to go through and hear all of this. With that said it doesn't make what he did to Aaliya right which is why I want to see him shattered and remembering everything that poor girl had to go through, it is now her turn to be different because a part of her did die the moment Zain divorced her.

Its going to be a difficult road ahead for ZaYa before they ever reunite. No matter what route CVs go, they cannot show Zain and Aaliya reuniting without a proper redemption track and having them both giving Nafeesa a piece of their minds.

Word mandy !! nothing to add to your post !!, and you know what ima want zain to remember all past deeds of suri and party the day she came to abdulla's i want him to repent like hell and i need creatives to write zain character more carefully that its high time now to become actual man , the man aaliya wanted him to be. remember the night when they came home as lovebirds and next morning aaliya says to zain ki mai ni chahti dunia kahe ki aaliya ke isqk mien zain nikama hogya ,Biwi ko shauhar ki taqat bnana chaiyee kamjori nahi. now i want ulta i wana zain to be her himat , ima making sense ?
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wait um, is it just me, or did Zarina look happy in the precap when Zain said he was breaking the promise?
Like, at the very end...
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

You, me and the entire BI fandom...
This is literally THE track we've all been waiting for, they better not screw it up.

ME too i really think there is something missing, something isnt right. I really hope that is the case man i want something good outta this
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Wait um, is it just me, or did Zarina look happy in the precap when Zain said he was breaking the promise?

LMAO i did too, so far there is nothing with her happening, i really wanna see what her role is in the future