Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
yo guys that sherwani was from their second nikkah the saira and abdul one when i saw it i was like nigga oh no you didnt
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

When is that GR8 magazine out, so damn excited for that/!!!!

September but I want to see pictures now! I even read we may get a BTS look at their photoshoot. I can't wait!
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

September but I want to see pictures now! I even read we may get a BTS look at their photoshoot. I can't wait!

OMFG stoppp, i canttt i want to see them now
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I know, Zainab!! 😡
"Tumhare pyaar ke liye intezaar karoge" like are you freaking serious? I'm literally laughing out loud at this girl. πŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I know, Zainab!! 😡

"Tumhare pyaar ke liye intezaar karoge" like are you freaking serious? I'm literally laughing out loud at this girl. πŸ˜†

LOL she has entered the delusional club, she stands no chance at ever getting Zain's love
..Zainab.. thumbnail

LOL she has entered the delusional club, she stands no chance at ever getting Zain's love

LMFAO her acting sucks periodπŸ˜† I just cant even with herπŸ˜† idk what she was hired for anywayπŸ˜†
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

She's taken "delusional" to a whole new level! I wonder why she thinks she's a parallel lead. πŸ˜†
Like, are you seriously asking him what's wrong when she just saw him divorcing Aaliya?

Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Someone mentioned we may be getting a video interview too? September seems so far away right now!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sanam is truly a blonde, so many stupid things she came out with today. It makes one question her character
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Zaya are meant to be together and they will be
I immediately watched the episode rafter coming back because I just could not control it and boy it was so worth it
I loved loved loved the way zaya felt each other's presence, that is only capable when you love someone so much and this proves that Zaya will end up together because I don't think so that they will be capable of thinking about anyone after this .
Zain was clear in the reason behind the marriage- that is only for Suraiya bas!
Suraia you proved that a woman is another woman's biggest enemy, in your selfishness and revenge you simply ignored your sons feelings. He went through a divorce, he just got separated from him better half and what do you do? You get him married to another girl, you seriously are not a good mother I am sorry to say this, and you were the one who was snapping at nafeesa for causing the cylinder blast but aren't you doing the same thing? Aren't you holding a petty grudge against aliya?
Practice what you preach!
I now desperately want Suraiya to end up alone , and with Zarinas entry I think that will be possible !
But but now moving to the climax! Brilliant finally zain got to know the truth, a little late but this will pave his path for redemption, because boy face it you have to work a lot to get that lady back, she ain't going to forget the abuses hurled at her, which reminds absolutely fantastic acting by preetika πŸ‘
Take a bow please, your monologue was heartbreaking to watch 😭
Yes dear you did everything to save the relation and you are not at fault so that's why now you can take the role of zain and be all stubborn
Don't give that apology easily please for once, let him earn it
Oh now I just want Monday to come so that I can see what will zain do , how will he try to get out the promise, what emotional drama will Suraiya do and where is Aliya?
Edited by -bazinga- - 10 years ago