LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

LMAO nope...another oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

They needed to show how broken Aliyah is, to show us she has nothing now, she has been completely destroyed by the Abdullah's. Talaaq was a duty towards a mother for Zain and so was the marriage because of the promise. Was the promise only made because Aliyah was held responsible for the happenings? How was that Zain's fault? We all did see some shades of Suri where she held her son responsible too, and she used it all to her advantage.

Zain will be completely destroyed too,like Aliyah is now when he finds out about his mother. I only hope Aliyah is there to comfort him. Poor girl had no one.

I think i rambled there LOL, was having a few thoughts.

That's okay, I enjoyed your ramblings

I'm glad they showed how broken Aaliya is because before people questioned how she could behave so normally under the circumstances but now they are seeing all her emotions pouring out. I felt for her when she broke down and envisioned Zain giving her a talaaq, it was so heartbreaking!!

Exactly, as mad as I am at Zain for giving his mother his promise, at the end he was a victim too. Suraiya laid one hell of a guilt trip on him and with Aaliya not doing much to prove her innocence didn't help matters.

That's what so heartbreaking in Aaliya's case, she has no one to turn to. Aaliya broke all ties with her parents and we have not seen Aayat since. Where will she go? Who will she turn to? Rehan and Grumpy have been supportive but it is not the same.

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

LMAO nope...another oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOL, i thought so!

I'm watching the episode! I really wanted Zain to have a flashback to the scene where him and Aliyah agreed to be friends when he shook hands with Sanam! That should have happened maan!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

That's okay, I enjoyed your ramblings

I'm glad they showed how broken Aaliya is because before people questioned how she could behave so normally under the circumstances but now they are seeing all her emotions pouring out. I felt for her when she broke down and envisioned Zain giving her a talaaq, it was so heartbreaking!!

Exactly, as mad as I am at Zain for giving his mother his promise, at the end he was a victim too. Suraiya laid one hell of a guilt trip on him and with Aaliya not doing much to prove her innocence didn't help matters.

That's what so heartbreaking in Aaliya's case, she has no one to turn to. Aaliya broke all ties with her parents and we have not seen Aayat since. Where will she go? Who will she turn to? Rehan and Grumpy have been supportive but it is not the same.

Aww thanks πŸ€—

This week will have definitely taken a toll on Preetika, that girl can truly emote! It was so heart wrenching to see her question mamu, when this was shown you knew the girl has lost ALL hope.

They were all pawns in Suri's game, she separated them, but at a price of losing her husband. She will lose Zain too. Her change in attire, shocked me though, you wouldn't think she lost her husband recently.

I want Aliyah to live on her own for while, she needs to recover in her own time and come back stronger!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Sruthi Hinna is bored πŸ˜†

Uh oh πŸ˜†
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
One more point to add, Sanam remains a mystery, if she was willing to accept Zain, when he said he doesn't love her and ready to marry him the same day he divorces his wife. You think she would give up Zain without a fight?

It made me LOL, when she said she will wait for him.
musicxolover thumbnail

LOL, i thought so!

I'm watching the episode! I really wanted Zain to have a flashback to the scene where him and Aliyah agreed to be friends when he shook hands with Sanam! That should have happened maan!

Dude, Sanam is a bimbo πŸ˜† Who gets so excited to marry a man who just divorced the love of his life?! Clearly, she's got a few screws loose. Parallel lead, my foot.

And that part where she went all 'oh, I'll wait for', well sweetheart, dream on, cause it ain't ever happening. πŸ˜†
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Dude, Sanam is a bimbo πŸ˜† Who gets so excited to marry a man who just divorced the love of his life?! Clearly, she's got a few screws loose. Parallel lead, my foot.

And that part where she went all 'oh, I'll wait for', well sweetheart, dream on, cause it ain't ever happening. πŸ˜†

That part made me LOL too, i'm like babe, he will NEVER love you. She is a weird character, i can't decide whether she is going to be a positive or a negative oneπŸ€”
musicxolover thumbnail

One more point to add, Sanam remains a mystery, if she was willing to accept Zain, when he said he doesn't love her and ready to marry him the same day he divorces his wife. You think she would give up Zain without a fight?

It made me LOL, when she said she will wait for him.

LOL catfight!! 🀣

Seriously though, he kept on trying to tell her indirectly that he didn't want to go through with this wedding, it can't get clearer than that! Pfft 'I'll wait for you'...girl, you'll be waiting forever then.

Honestly, I feel like her role is gonna end by next week. πŸ˜†