Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Ouch that's going to be painfulπŸ€—, mine haven't appeared yetπŸ€”

Shiv is asleep, Z was here a while ago, me, Saheba and Preeti are here. I think Mandy is around. Have i missed anyone LOL

Girl, mine haven't either, they just have no place to grow and my jaw is aching like crazy, so I gotta get them removed ASAP...

Preeti is lostatsea? Well, hi Preeti! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

I saw Thursdays episode twice and today's episode twice too lol. Today's one was easier to watch though and I really hope Nafeesa is punished next week and severely.

I was literally laughing out loud when Nafeesa confessed to everything! But I have no sympathy for her πŸ₯±
Well, I watched the last scene and the precap a bazillion times already lol

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Awww *hugs* to you, I went through that last year and you know what it was not as painful as I thought it would be. I had a great surgeon and some awesome painkillers so I didn't feel a thing but it was hell going a week without food! The moment the stitches came out and he said I was free to eat, I binged! πŸ˜†

Really? Because I cannot handle any type of pain πŸ˜†
LOL they haven't even been removed yet and I'm living on mushy food -_- I'm craving for chips right now!
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

first off lostatsa is Preeti and Music lover is SruthiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Also Sruthi girl I'm gonna be in the same boat soon. i have 4 wisdom teeth!!😭
they're not bugging me right now so the dentist said to leave it..but eventually..😭
Mandy I hope I get as lucky as you.πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah, I'm Preeti and I'm lostatsea, πŸ˜†

I'll remember you're name now; Sruthi πŸ˜†
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi saranvir πŸ€— I felt for Aaliya when she broke down, she really poured her feelings out today from the humiliation to the insults to her heartbreak, it was all there. Aaliya is completely broken now, the Aaliya Zain once knew and loved is gone. Aaliya is not going to be the same person.

Zain, hated his scenes with Suraiya. Zain should have flat out told her look I need time but I guess he does not want to do anything to disappoint her considering the fact he gave his word. Anyways, I was back to feeling for him when he was drinking and remembered breaking Aaliya's heart, I was like this is the Zain I know.

totally agree with you mandy every word , i checked out your's thread to n had left my post to for you !!

Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Girl, mine haven't either, they just have no place to grow and my jaw is aching like crazy, so I gotta get them removed ASAP...

Preeti is lostatsea? Well, hi Preeti! πŸ˜†

I was literally laughing out loud when Nafeesa confessed to everything! But I have no sympathy for her πŸ₯±
Well, I watched the last scene and the precap a bazillion times already lol

Really? Because I cannot handle any type of pain πŸ˜†
LOL they haven't even been removed yet and I'm living on mushy food -_- I'm craving for chips right now!

Sruthi that is exactly what happened to me, I kept holding it off and eventually they became impacted so I had no choice but to get them out. I used to be in so much pain so trust me you are better off without them. You will be fine but listen to the dentists, I was fine within a week but my cousin was too stubborn and her recovery took longer. Just take it easy :)

I have no sympathy for Nafeesa either! Before I did but after what she did, I have none. I get it she wanted to get back at Suraiya but what were Zain and Aaliya's fault in all this? The fact she showed no remorse shows how cold she can be and this is why I want Zain and Aaliya to be able to have their say. CVs should not cheat us out of that!
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It's time for me to sleep now. I'll be back tomorrow morning when u are all off to bed haha.
Good night and sweet dreams to everyone xx
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

first off lostatsa is Preeti and Music lover is SruthiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Also Sruthi girl I'm gonna be in the same boat soon. i have 4 wisdom teeth!!😭
they're not bugging me right now so the dentist said to leave it..but eventually..😭
Mandy I hope I get as lucky as you.πŸ˜ƒ

My wisdom teeth aren't out yet
LOL I just wanna get it over with soon...

I hate how I can sleep late but right do my habit I have right wake up early 😳

Musicxolover you'll be fine. My brother had his removed a couple of months back. He found it hard to eat most foods but it was okay at the end.

I'm well scare of the dentist. I can imagine crying when I get told I need mine removed πŸ˜†

We're on the same boat, I HATE going to the dentist, especially here in America πŸ₯±
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi saranvir πŸ€— I felt for Aaliya when she broke down, she really poured her feelings out today from the humiliation to the insults to her heartbreak, it was all there. Aaliya is completely broken now, the Aaliya Zain once knew and loved is gone. Aaliya is not going to be the same person.

Zain, hated his scenes with Suraiya. Zain should have flat out told her look I need time but I guess he does not want to do anything to disappoint her considering the fact he gave his word. Anyways, I was back to feeling for him when he was drinking and remembered breaking Aaliya's heart, I was like this is the Zain I know.

They needed to show how broken Aliyah is, to show us she has nothing now, she has been completely destroyed by the Abdullah's. Talaaq was a duty towards a mother for Zain and so was the marriage because of the promise. Was the promise only made because Aliyah was held responsible for the happenings? How was that Zain's fault? We all did see some shades of Suri where she held her son responsible too, and she used it all to her advantage.

Zain will be completely destroyed too,like Aliyah is now when he finds out about his mother. I only hope Aliyah is there to comfort him. Poor girl had no one.

I think i rambled there LOL, was having a few thoughts.

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It's time for me to sleep now. I'll be back tomorrow morning when u are all off to bed haha.

Good night and sweet dreams to everyone xx

GN! I'll be on then too! xx
musicxolover thumbnail

Sruthi that is exactly what happened to me, I kept holding it off and eventually they became impacted so I had no choice but to get them out. I used to be in so much pain so trust me you are better off without them. You will be fine but listen to the dentists, I was fine within a week but my cousin was too stubborn and her recovery took longer. Just take it easy :)

I have no sympathy for Nafeesa either! Before I did but after what she did, I have none. I get it she wanted to get back at Suraiya but what were Zain and Aaliya's fault in all this? The fact she showed no remorse shows how cold she can be and this is why I want Zain and Aaliya to be able to have their say. CVs should not cheat us out of that!

Yep, I will :)

Exactly, if she really didn't want them to get separated, then what was up with all the smirking? She's just a cold hearted woman who could give a damn about anybody except for herself...she deserves what she's going to get. Yeah, the CV's better show us that much, at least...!

Gn Preeti! πŸ€—
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sruthi Hinna is bored πŸ˜†