Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

Suraiyya is gonna make her other cheek look the same as the previous one. ๐Ÿ˜†

She should! Suraiya warned her to stop this but she didn't and in the end Suraiya really did end up in jail. It was like foreshadowing on her part. Nafeesa deserves Suraiya's wrath as well as everyone else's. Zain needs to expose her to everyone, I know he will be focused on Aaliya but that does not mean Nafeesa should be overlooked.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Goes back or the quote I had added in my SS from the book Alice in wonderland. Goes something like this:

Alice:How long is forever?
White Rabbit:Sometimes, just one second.

and i hope this one second changes ZaYas life back to the way it was.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I'm going to wait until Monday's episode too to judge Zain's reaction more to the truth, it was the last scene and there really wasn't enough time to judge it. The scene needs to play out again on Monday to full gather the impact of it all

Exactly, you know when I saw her reaction during the Quran reading for Usman I thought okay this girl looks remorseful and didn't look happy when Zain and Aaliya were signing divorce papers but nope she soon showed her true colors. Nafeesa enjoyed every minute of their suffering but her time is coming, I keep saying Suraiya will get what is coming to her but so will Nafeesa.

I hope there is a continuation scene of him for there is absolutely a need of it.

Me too i remember even talking about it with you that she just used them didnt really have a choice and felt bad for what happened to them but than when that smirk happened i wanted to smack her like such bitch man. I want Zain to yell at her, for using him and his wife as a toy, i want him to question her and taunt her and if i dont get such a scene im going to be really upset
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Hi-Five. count me in!! Fahad and Zain better not fall for her crocodile tears or pity her! i know this is mean but i want her to be insulted and kicked out as well! and Rizwan better break ties with her for this!

fahad needs to do one thing for me kick Nafeesa out after Zain yells the shit outta her. Rizwan that namuna didnt even speak up when he knew the truth he let his friends life get ruined while that same friend secretly made his life.
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

and i hope this one second changes ZaYas life back to the way it was.

Same ... snap everything back to reality and how it should be. Away from all the nonsense and people!
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Same ... snap everything back to reality and how it should be. Away from all the nonsense and people!

exactly honestly after a couple of days ZaYa need to be given time some DAMN privacy please
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Guys what r ur names? ๐Ÿ˜†

sorry we are name less people๐Ÿ˜†
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

sorry we are name less people๐Ÿ˜†

I've noticed that over time lol