Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Fingers crossed...that they don't go down the messy remarriage route.
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Alright im going to wait for Mondays episode for this and we better get this but where was the shock on Zains face, where was the expression of betrayal from his bhabhi? Plus Nafeesa is a liar she clearly wanted them separated and that was clearly indicated with her nasty smirk. At first we all had thought the same but when that smirk appeared it was pretty evident that she wanted ZaYa apart as well.

I'm going to wait until Monday's episode too to judge Zain's reaction more to the truth, it was the last scene and there really wasn't enough time to judge it. The scene needs to play out again on Monday to full gather the impact of it all

Exactly, you know when I saw her reaction during the Quran reading for Usman I thought okay this girl looks remorseful and didn't look happy when Zain and Aaliya were signing divorce papers but nope she soon showed her true colors. Nafeesa enjoyed every minute of their suffering but her time is coming, I keep saying Suraiya will get what is coming to her but so will Nafeesa.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Honestly if nafeesa isnt kicked outta the house the way aliyah was, she better be insulted and taunted like aliyah was.If that does not happen than i will insult cvs like no matter

Hi-Five. count me in!! Fahad and Zain better not fall for her crocodile tears or pity her! i know this is mean but i want her to be insulted and kicked out as well! and Rizwan better break ties with her for this!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

If at all a remarriage is gonna happen in BI, it'll be of ZaYa ❤️
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SH-

If at all a remarriage is gonna happen in BI, it'll be of ZaYa ❤️

chocolates for you!!😛😛😛
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Hi-Five. count me in!! Fahad and Zain better not fall for her crocodile tears or pity her! i know this is mean but i want her to be insulted and kicked out as well! and Rizwan better break ties with her for this!

Suraiyya is gonna make her other cheek look the same as the previous one. 😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

That's the CVs for you, keep us guessing where they are going with this track.

But the speculation about the ruju thing makes sense, I mean showing ZaYa sleeping together that too so closely was interesting especially how they focused on the clock with each hour going by. Then in the jungle, the scene looked so random but was it really?

The halala way, ugh I dread it but given how unpredictable these CVs are it is not something that can be ruled out.

true.

right but idk im not really keen on them taking it either its going to be the halala way or they are going to do something different.

IK im going to take a break from the show for a while if the halala happens but will go back to watching doe
-Facetious- thumbnail
Okay people.. gonna get back to sleep... :))
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Rehan's dialogue today "hamesha bohot Lamba time hota hai Zain" has to mean something.

Goes back or the quote I had added in my SS from the book Alice in wonderland. Goes something like this:

Alice:How long is forever?
White Rabbit:Sometimes, just one second.

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

If they go the halala way, I'll take a break too.

But this ruju thing and Harshad 's tweet makes me think that that ain't happening. But remember Farhan 's msg, the "how we show it matters on tv"... this is what made me say that he can play with the idea. But it's not gonna happen. For him to retain the fans, he needs to justify everything he's gonna show... we here get to know about things through internet, people who don't come on forums or social media have no idea what these words mean.

me too but i will go back to watching.

exactly they need to keep care of those peoples sentiments as well. honestly i dont think the ruju thing will happen either it will either be the halala way or something weird,they are definitely going to figure something weird out watch

Originally posted by: musicxolover

honestly going this round is very dangerous for them, they are so many ways they could hurt the fan the religious wise, i rather them not go this way. Yes every show does not show everything religiously perfect but some matters need to be handled with care.