Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Alright im going to wait for Mondays episode for this and we better get this but where was the shock on Zains face, where was the expression of betrayal from his bhabhi? Plus Nafeesa is a liar she clearly wanted them separated and that was clearly indicated with her nasty smirk. At first we all had thought the same but when that smirk appeared it was pretty evident that she wanted ZaYa apart as well.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

LOL maybe we should use reverse psychology..lol we kept praying don't kill usman..usman died..we kept praying no talaaq we got talaaq.

SO let's pray for halala..then we won't get it๐Ÿ˜†

STOP!! I do that I end up getting what I don't want ๐Ÿ˜†
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Alright im going to wait for Mondays episode for this and we better get this but where was the shock on Zains face, where was the expression of betrayal from his bhabhi? Plus Nafeesa is a liar she clearly wanted them separated and that was clearly indicated with her nasty smirk. At first we all had thought the same but when that smirk appeared it was pretty evident that she wanted ZaYa apart as well.

yeah i was disappointed with that bit. i think that the CVs didn't plan for us to get this bit today..but they did for the sake of our sanity. I'm hoping that we will get a better longer version on Monday. *fingers crossed*
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I think they'll play around with the second one making everyone think that's what is happening, only to reveal the first one at the peak point.

Now I realize why did they show Aaliya waking up for a moment from the drugged state and hearing what Zain said about she being his wife. Thought that was a blooper but BI CVs don't put scenes for the heck of it, do they?

@BOLD honestly i knew they never did but now im sure every scene has a purpose, like why was she up starring at Zain its usually been the other way around every time, Zain always wakes up and stares at her but in the jungle it was the opposite.

Why was Aliyah drunk, Malik could have made her unconscious and did what he needed to but now. See im hoping there is more for there has to be, somewhere im going to be so depressed myself if they choose the halala way and take a break from BI for BI has taken an up roar in drama it was never like that.

Right she was drunk why did she remember, she wasnt even in the state of mind to help herself.

I dont think they should take that halala thing to the peak for it will make so many people stop watching man it just wont work out. they could make it all out but stop not at the end but when the time is right
..Zainab.. thumbnail

STOP!! I do that I end up getting what I don't want ๐Ÿ˜†

lmfao Saheba your a genius๐Ÿ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

yeah i was disappointed with that bit. i think that the CVs didn't plan for us to get this bit today..but they did for the sake of our sanity. I'm hoping that we will get a better longer version on Monday. *fingers crossed*

im just holding on that it will be like the cold storage scene, we expected for the mehr scene as well but it was not so.

We also never heard about the talaq being invalid why did Rehan say yeh talaq nahi ho saktha? i want to know why use such strong words when they arent put in use?
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

But for Rehan to tell this to Zain, he himself should know that something like that happened. Why would Zain go and tell others that?

Can it be that after Aaliya refuses to meet Zain, he goes to Rehan to find alternatives and Rehan tells him about this in passing? The post said that the wife needn't know that the husband has revoked his decision, he just needs witnesses. So basically they aren't divorced at all even if they separate and Zain has the massive work to get her back.

Rehan's dialogue today "hamesha bohot Lamba time hota hai Zain" has to mean something.

Yeah and something like 'itni asaan nahi hai' or something too...
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

im just holding on that it will be like the cold storage scene, we expected for the mehr scene as well but it was not so.

We also never heard about the talaq being invalid why did Rehan say yeh talaq nahi ho saktha? i want to know why use such strong words when they arent put in use?

that rehan part i'm not surprised. it's happen more than once that they say something in the precap and then different dialogues are used in the episode itself.

yeah hopefully we are not let down.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

@BOLD honestly i knew they never did but now im sure every scene has a purpose, like why was she up starring at Zain its usually been the other way around every time, Zain always wakes up and stares at her but in the jungle it was the opposite.

Why was Aliyah drunk, Malik could have made her unconscious and did what he needed to but now. See im hoping there is more for there has to be, somewhere im going to be so depressed myself if they choose the halala way and take a break from BI for BI has taken an up roar in drama it was never like that.

Right she was drunk why did she remember, she wasnt even in the state of mind to help herself.

I dont think they should take that halala thing to the peak for it will make so many people stop watching man it just wont work out. they could make it all out but stop not at the end but when the time is right

If they go the halala way, I'll take a break too.

But this ruju thing and Harshad 's tweet makes me think that that ain't happening. But remember Farhan 's msg, the "how we show it matters on tv"... this is what made me say that he can play with the idea. But it's not gonna happen. For him to retain the fans, he needs to justify everything he's gonna show... we here get to know about things through internet, people who don't come on forums or social media have no idea what these words mean.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Honestly if nafeesa isnt kicked outta the house the way aliyah was, she better be insulted and taunted like aliyah was.If that does not happen than i will insult cvs like no matter