Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Zainab, what have we got for it not to go halala way? The 30 days or this #Ruju, right?

Anything else?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

But for Rehan to tell this to Zain, he himself should know that something like that happened. Why would Zain go and tell others that?

Can it be that after Aaliya refuses to meet Zain, he goes to Rehan to find alternatives and Rehan tells him about this in passing? The post said that the wife needn't know that the husband has revoked his decision, he just needs witnesses. So basically they aren't divorced at all even if they separate and Zain has the massive work to get her back.

Rehan's dialogue today "hamesha bohot Lamba time hota hai Zain" has to mean something.

@bold, I thought the same when I heard that dialogue.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Zainab, what have we got for it not to go halala way? The 30 days or this #Ruju, right?

Anything else?

nope the only ruju thing but after that it has to go the halala way, honestly i just dont know what cvs has in mind for they have pointed towards two things which was very smartly done.

1.) the ruju way of how Zain kept claiming her as his wife and they slept together on the same bed in the room and their night spent together in the jungle.

2.) the halala way for the way Aliyah has been grown a connection with Rehans kids as a mother and has been living in his house.

so Cvs have very wisely inserted these two ideas. I am just eager to know what they will take
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

lmao i had the biggest smile on my face when he was like i can never love you. honestly she can be easily manipulated by Suriaya too we just never know.

alright guys so i just read the ruju thing, would cvs really take that route or would they go the halala way which is so evident will make them loose so many viewers

That was the best!

TBH I don't think CVs will go the halala way. That'd be suicidal. But I do think they'll toy with the idea and will bring out this truth of ruju at the climax. Damn the drama man! -____-
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

@bold, I thought the same when I heard that dialogue.

see is that the indication of the ruju happening or halala. see than Zain has to meet Aliyah convince her to be back hence he will claim her back but if she refuses to meet him completely than what?
..Zainab.. thumbnail

That was the best!

TBH I don't think CVs will go the halala way. That'd be suicidal. But I do think they'll toy with the idea and will bring out this truth of ruju at the climax. Damn the drama man! -____-

thats the thing see they have played it smart all this time, divorce wont happen for reasons but it will happen for reasons, and now the same halala way will happen or the ruju way, if they do that more people will stop watching but it will keep the rest of the audience glued. I want them to garner trps outta this track doe. Farhan sounded confident that doesnt mean it will necessarily click with the audience they need to somehow play exactly what they want to yet be able to gain new audience
-Facetious- thumbnail

nope the only ruju thing but after that it has to go the halala way, honestly i just dont know what cvs has in mind for they have pointed towards two things which was very smartly done.

1.) the ruju way of how Zain kept claiming her as his wife and they slept together on the same bed in the room and their night spent together in the jungle.

2.) the halala way for the way Aliyah has been grown a connection with Rehans kids as a mother and has been living in his house.

so Cvs have very wisely inserted these two ideas. I am just eager to know what they will take

I think they'll play around with the second one making everyone think that's what is happening, only to reveal the first one at the peak point.

Now I realize why did they show Aaliya waking up for a moment from the drugged state and hearing what Zain said about she being his wife. Thought that was a blooper but BI CVs don't put scenes for the heck of it, do they?
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
GREAT. Last week was talaaq or no talaaq?
this week rujju or halala?

God every weekend there is something for us to pull our hairs out!
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

That's the CVs for you, keep us guessing where they are going with this track.

But the speculation about the ruju thing makes sense, I mean showing ZaYa sleeping together that too so closely was interesting especially how they focused on the clock with each hour going by. Then in the jungle, the scene looked so random but was it really?

The halala way, ugh I dread it but given how unpredictable these CVs are it is not something that can be ruled out.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL maybe we should use reverse psychology..lol we kept praying don't kill usman..usman died..we kept praying no talaaq we got talaaq.

SO let's pray for halala..then we won't get it๐Ÿ˜†