Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I'm hoping things play out the way it was posted on the FB page, if that can work.

Maybe that's why they went on that trip just a few days before the final divorce...
And apparently, the divorce isn't valid according to this:

http://islamqa.info/en/36835

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I think its possible I mean we usually see scenes in BI and wonder what was the point of it all only to realize it all connects further down the road. The trip could not have been for nothing.

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Maybe that's why they went on that trip just a few days before the final divorce...
And apparently, the divorce isn't valid according to this:

http://islamqa.info/en/36835

man i just hope that the producer takes this route! NO ONE wants a halala!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I really hope so too, Saheba...none of us want to see Aaliya being treated like a ping pong ball.
Man, all these different theories are making my head spin. The CV's need to clarify everything ASAP!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
god there are so many ways that this divorce can be proven invalid!! please please make them take this route and not halala!! please man!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Okay, I'm 24 pages late in giving a proper review but I will give it anyways.

I loved the episode! I totally felt for Aaliya in this episode. Rehan came rushing and said he could talk to Zain but the poor girl is shattered. Rehan realized what happened but it did not stop him from revealing the truth to Zain, he knew he had to do it and that the truth needed to come out. I really like the way his character has been written, I do not know if they will do a 180 with him in the future but for now I like him and I am so happy that he brought the truth out about Nafeesa

Speaking of Nafeesa, seriously this girl is too much! Nafeesa claimed she never wanted to hurt anyone else or break ZaYa up yet she looked as if she got pleasure out of their pain. Nafeesa is only saying what she has to because she wants to save herself from being thrown out of BV! I seriously hope Zain does this but knowing Zain he will focus more on seeking Aaliya's forgiveness more than anything.

Suraiya is the worst mother one can ever have, Zubair was bang on about her and soon Zain will realize his mother's real face. I can see it now, the truth coming out to her but her not believing it. I hope that tape recorder is still around later but even if it is not, Zain will see just how much his mother hates Aaliya.

Now to Sanam, I know I may regret saying this later but as for right now I do not see her as a threat and she better stay that way! One Suraiya is enough!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
But for Rehan to tell this to Zain, he himself should know that something like that happened. Why would Zain go and tell others that?

Can it be that after Aaliya refuses to meet Zain, he goes to Rehan to find alternatives and Rehan tells him about this in passing? The post said that the wife needn't know that the husband has revoked his decision, he just needs witnesses. So basically they aren't divorced at all even if they separate and Zain has the massive work to get her back.

Rehan's dialogue today "hamesha bohot Lamba time hota hai Zain" has to mean something.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
guys i dont know, what if something did happen between them yet we werent shown?
honestly im not even hoping on the ruju thing cause it wont happen if we wish for it to happen
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Mandy, to me Sanam so far looks a neutral character. Though I couldn't understand her eagerness in getting married to a guy on the day he got divorced and that bloody "main intezaar karungi" left a bad taste in my mouth. She could be a friend to Zain and help him get back his love, but I think Suraiyya can easily toy with her, and her influence on her may make her do things against ZaYa.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -SH-

Mandy, to me Sanam so far looks a neutral character. Though I couldn't understand her eagerness in getting married to a guy on the day he got divorced and that bloody "main intezaar karungi" left a bad taste in my mouth. She could be a friend to Zain and help him get back his love, but I think Suraiyya can easily toy with her, and her influence on her may make her do things against ZaYa.

lmao i had the biggest smile on my face when he was like i can never love you. honestly she can be easily manipulated by Suriaya too we just never know.

alright guys so i just read the ruju thing, would cvs really take that route or would they go the halala way which is so evident will make them loose so many viewers